BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Theresa B.
When I received this in the summer, it did an amazing job keeping my skin hydrated! I love the gel like texture and it felt so refreshing after applying it. However, now that it’s winter, I have to switch to a heavier moisturizer for my skin especially for my nose area. I still love this product but it’s not good for me in the winter.
Abbey G.
Dahlonega, GA
This stuff rocks!!! I'm pretty picky about what I put on my face regarding like face wash and lotion because I usually break out if I try to change anything up. But I tried this lotion on a small part of my face just to test it. And it made my face incredibly soft and smooth. I started using it on the rest of my face and I can't imagine using anything else now!
Kelsey W.
Chicago , IL
I am OBSESSED with this product. I got it in my VoxBox complimentary but will definitely be buying it when I run out. The consistency is AMAZING and it feels so good on my skin. It doesn’t make it oily at all and I feel so clean after
abigail D.
Hope, KS
Oh my loved this during the warmer months. The texture of this product is unlike anything I’ve ever seen or tried. Totally quenches the skin and is heavy enough to wear by itself. I love that it’s fragrance free because I have sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase during summer!
Corinne B.
Winston Salem, NC
 I got this for free to try in my Vox Box. Overall, i love the packaging and that it doesn't have a scent. A teeeny bit goes a loooong way! It isn't as hydrating as other moisturizers, but that is part of it being a hydrogel. I liked it, thought! But not as much as my DE Protini
Melissa P.
Easley, SC
I received this product in an influester vox box. I'm always looking for new facial moisturizers and was excited to see this. The packaging is so pretty, but I didn't notice any difference using this. Nothing bad happened and it did moisturize, but I felt it made my skin feel sticky.
Karima P.
Lilburn, GA
Very moisturizing and applies very nicely on the skin. I have combination skin but mostly on the oily side throughout the day and just dry on the forehead or sides of the cheeks and oily in the T-zone. This works well under makeup. I would definitely recommend and will buy again.
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
This smells so good and it’s so light on my skin! I’m very oily so this is perfect for me. It definitely helps control my oil. The packaging is so cute and pretty.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,061 reviews
What a refreshing, light weight, gel cream and the packaging is so cute!! Love the way it made my face feel, so fresh and clean (no fragrance and no added color)!!
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I absolutely love this product! I have very oily/combination skin, and this worked perfectly to moisturize my skin without getting oily. It even works amazing under makeup. I also really love the packaging, it looks so cute on my vanity, and it actually holds a lot of product!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,108 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?