BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
I got this in a VoxBox and wasn’t really a fan. At first it just seemed a little too watery and didn’t seem to moisturize very much. HOWEVER I kept using it (about twice daily) and it has done WONDERS for my skin! Seriously, it’s not super creamy or oily so I almost couldn’t feel it on my face as it SOAKS INTO THE SKIN. It really does what it says. 12/10
This is one of the first moisturizers I’ve found that doesn’t make my skin OILY after use. LOVE IT❤️
Maren K.
Washington, DC
This might be my new HG moisturizer. My dry, dehydrated, and super sensitive skin responded so well to this! I actually stopped wearing face makeup after about 2 weeks of use because it worked such great wonders for my skin. I might actually go buy this after having tried it for free, it’s one of my favorite products sent to me.
Bronna G.
I love this water cream. I do need ALOT of moisture/heavy creams in the winter, and while this doesnt provide all that much protection, it is perfect to use in the summer!
Jennifer L.
Richmond, TX
The Glacier Water Cream from SATURDAY SKIN provided all the moisturizing my face needed. The texture is refreshing and when it is first applied, seems dewy but my skin easily absorbed it. I would definitely recommend it as a night cream but I used it throughout the day as well. It was not oily after application.
Eve A.
Concord , CA
I haven’t tried this but I really want to try it because I have read so many reviews about it and they’re good reviews so I am really exited to buy this product and try it
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
So in love with moisturizer right now! It is very lightweight. It has a silky velvet feel to it. Perfect tp wear under makeup as a primer. Leaves your skin hydrates and smooth.
Paige N.
This cream is very lightweight yet provides great moisture without my skin feeling really greasy. It is great under make up and makes my make up look really smooth. I would purchase this again.
Gigi J.
1023 E Watson Dr Tempe, AZ
Love this moisturizer! It makes my skin soft, dewy and smooth. I have dry, sensitive skin and this didn’t cause any irritation. I use it in the mornings under my SPF when I feeling extra dry. I would recommend. Influenster sent me this product complimentary for testing purposes. This is my honest review.
Gloria O.
So great! I would highly recommend this. Very light and makes the face look very refreshed and not oily. I got this free for testing purposes from influenster but all opinions are my own.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
I received this product from Influenster to try. I love the pink packaging, so cute! The lotion is super lightweight yet still moisturizes good. Not at all greasy. Perfect for warm weather months. Completely fragrance free. I’ve never come across a lotion that is actually completely scentless, but it really is!!! I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes but all opinions are my own.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,028 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?