BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This water cream is so lightweight and packs a big punch of moisture. It’s nice and gentle and works well with my sensitive skin. I think you get a great amount of product for how much you pay for this. If you have oily skin and are looking for a lightweight moisturizer, I would recommend you try this out.
Jennifer B.
Salem, VA
This product is awesome, I was so excited to see it in my flaunt it box from Influenster! I have used the same moisturizer for over five years now so I was very nervous at first to switch up my skin care routine (as I have sensitive skin). However, this moisturizer did not disappoint. It is very light, yet refreshing on your skin and allows for a smooth surface to apply your makeup.
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I received this from influenster. I have combo skin. I really like how this really absorbs into your skin but is very hydrating. Its kind of like a tacky consistency when you first rub it in and it dries down so i like to use this under makeup. I get a slight “plump” feeling to my skin as well. Im not sure if i would pay the price point for this but this is a great moisturizer for the skin. Someone with dry skin would love this
Katie R.
united States
Love, love, love this mositurizer. I was curious about it after seeing it at Sephora. After hsvong tried it for a few weeks now, I can honestly say I have been incredibly please with its resuilts!
Tara C.
Washington, DC
Super hydrating and feels absolutely amazing on my skin! Lightweight and allows your skin to breathe while still licking in moisture. Adorable packaging. Now one of my every day staples - especially in warmer weather!
Barbie W.
San diego , CA
Amazing feeling. Really refreshing and cooling. There is no fragrance which is quite nice since nothing is there to over power the product. It feels great on the skin and I keep going back to it and ready to buy my second pot!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando, FL
I love this I really don’t use creams on my face because I have oily skin so most of them make my face oily but this one doesn’t is prefect it softens my skin and makes it look great I really like this cream is one of my new favs
Breanna T.
White House, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Product was very cooling and very moisturizing. It did have a weird smell to it, not necessarily bad, but wasn’t good either. The packing was cute. I probably wouldn’t purchase the product again, but just because of the smell.
Amanda B.
Irvine, CA
I have fallen in love with this product! You really only have to use just a little bit to moisturize your entire face. It can be a little sticky afterwards if you put too much on but it’s worth it for how hydrating this is!
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
This stuff is so amazing! I have super oily skin so I usually stay away from any products that say water or luminous cause they just make me look like a bigger grease ball. But not this stuff, it makes my skin feel so hydrated after washing it but I never feel greasy or anything after. It drys down great and just makes my skin feel healthy and hydrated. I did receive this is a voxbox a month or two ago
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,028 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?