BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Amna K.
Worthington, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my everyday moisturizer and I’m absolutely in love with it! It keeps my skin hydrated and I love how it feels against my skin, too. For the price I definitely think it’s a good value! I recommend this!
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley, CA
THE BEST MOISTURIZER I have ever used!!! I honestly had no clue that I would be so obsessed with an item. Receiving this item for free through Influenster has been one of my favorite items ever received. I finally feel what a real moisturizer is supposed to feel like. I love the formula and it feels great in my skin. I’ve already used up the whole container in the past 6 weeks but will be repurchasing!
Haigi A.
As I read the comments I found out that this product is very good and useful. I wish someone hlep me to know if I can find it in any store in the USA in target or JC penny or any other store in CA, I really need a good kind of moisturizer 😓😓
Katie T.
Louisville, KY
I received this from a VoxBox campaign and have since referred to several friends. It feels thick when you touch it but a little goes a long way and feed very light on your skin. I will but again for sure!
Ginny s.
Austin, TX
This cream feels amazing, hydrates dry skin amazing, and blew my expectations away. Very gentle and makes you feel like you’re at a spa for a fraction of the price. Have noticed an improvement in my skin as well, and the packaging is luxe
Monica C.
Fayetteville, AR
This product is basically like water on your face! I use this now more than ever since it’s winter! Definitely worth the money! This melts right into your skin. I would definitely recommend this product
Melissa B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I received this product as a part of the flaunt it VoxBox and really enjoyed it. I added it to my skincare routine as a nightly moisturizer, and it worked well. The moisturizer was great for under the eyes and any dry areas on the face, but I found that I couldn’t use it during the day as it was slightly sticky and never fully absorbed. I would definitely recommend it as a night moisturizer, however I don’t think it would work well under makeup during the day.
Bri R.
United States
My skin needed this! I have moderate to dry skin, and this definitely helped me to get some moisture back into my skin! I use this EVERY DAY and highly recommend you try it! I know you'll fall in love!
Amanda B.
Forest Hills, NY
I don’t know how explain in words that I’m completely and utterly obsessed with this water cream! It is beyond moisturizing and it is a thicker consistency (which I love), that feels so luxurious. I moisturize every night and I use this as part of my routine since I received this complimentary from Influenster. I’m almost through my first full bottle of it and I’m definitely restocking this!
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer! It is the perfect texture and doesn’t leave my face feeling wet or greasy. It is a bit pricey, but it lasts soooooo long and does an amazing job. I would definitely recommend!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
1,882 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?