BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is:
An anti-aging glacier water cream that delivers mineral-rich moisture while protecting skin from free radicals; a fusion of ferments, amino acids, and plant extracts help calm skin while boosting vitality and suppleness.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Pores

If you want to know more…
A patented concentration of the CHA 7 es complex™ targets seven signs of early aging by improving your skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Alaska glacier water protects skin from free radicals while promoting optimal absorption of moisture. XPERTMOIST's fusion of ferments and amino acids shield skin from dehydration while improving skin vitality. Iceland moss extract calms and reduces inflammation while promoting hydration.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es complex, an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long.

• As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydra...24 Answers
  • The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this produc...22 Answers
  • Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my ski...22 Answers
Mai T.
Baltimore, MD
This is an awesome moisturizer, especially for spring/summer. The consistency is light and gel-like (but thicker than Belif’s Aqua Bomb, for example) and it’s great to wear under makeup. It applies slightly tacky but absorbs quickly. It provides the perfect amount of hydration for warmer months, leaving my skin nice and plumped. And as with all Saturday Skin products, the packaging is super cute! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own—I would definitely consider purchasing this cream in the future when I run out!
Erin C.
After receiving other products to try from this brand when I saw this new release at Sephora I immediately had to order it. Let me start off by saying I love this product- even possibly more than the other moisturizer. However they are different- at least for me I like to use the other moisturizer when I'm not feeling ultra dry and this one on the ultra dry says. The only reason I am giving this 4 starts and honestly it's more like 4.5 is because they didn't use the push up packaging like the other product! This one you have to put your fingers into the jar which I feel isn't the most sanitary thing in the world. If they were to put this in the other packaging where you push down and the product dispenses out of the top it would be over 5 stars. Hint Hint Saturday Skin.
Allison R.
**I have to update this review**
Since I’ve used this product up and have been using another moisturizer, And I have realized this product actually caused me a closed comedomal acne breakout. My skin has cleared up 90% in the week and a half that I stopped using this product. If you’re not sensitive, my original review and 5 star rating applies. However, I must downgrade it to a 2 star from my personal experience.

I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. Calling it a water cream is so perfect because it does feel like a refreshing dip in cool shade. The texture is very light and is super hydrating without being sticky and heavy. It soaks right it and leaves my skin with a healthy, beautiful feeling. This is perfect for someone combo skin, like me, because it is hydrating without being too over powering. I could see this working on all skin types, even dry because the formula is still so nourishing. The packaging is so beautifully stunning and so classy. The only negative I could see is the scent. It does not bother me, and I actually quite enjoy it, but i could see it possibly irritating someone with more sensitive skin. Saturday Skin even reached out me on Instagram to show that they appreciated the post I made about them. It’s the little things about great products and amazing customer service that has me 100% recommending this.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I am a routine girl. Every day I do the same facial routine that I've mastered nearly a year ago. So when I recieved this Waterfall Glacier Water Cream complementary for an honest review I was worried that it would mess up all the progress I've made on my skin over this past year. Plus I have the most sensitive skin that I swear breaks out just thinking about a breakout. But after reading that it contained no parabens, sulfates, or phthalates (major irritants of my skin) I decided why not and applied this product daily for a week. After the week I noticed that my skin did NOT break out but was actually looking even more hydrated and plump! There is a ton of product in this jar and I'm excited to keep using it combined with my existing skincare routine and see if the hydration in my face improves even more.
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I received this product about 2 or 3 days ago and I’ve been using it every morning to see how my face would react. I have fairly sensitive skin and this product made a few minor pimples on my face, but it’s normal because it is a new product. The consistency of this moisturizer is almost the same as a gel, so its a little different than a regular moisturizer. If you put too much on your face, it will make your skin feel sticky. Make sure you know that a little bit goes a long way. The actual moisturizing factor of the product is very good because my skin did not feel dry at all when i used this.
*i received this complementary product in my voxbox, but this is my own opinion*
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Let me start by saying I LOVE Saturday Skin..I fell in love when I was one of the blessed people to receive the Saturday Skin by Sephora VoxBox and I really became and huge fan of their products. Not long after I got that box this little beauty came out and I finally got around to trying it because as I said I loved the other products I got to try. The tub of cream is much smaller than I thought it would be I guess because their moisturizer is a decent size but anyway on to the cream itself...this stuff is amazing mostly because it is so so lightweight and my skin just drank it right up! This is a great cream for the summer because it is NOT greasy and it just absorbs instead of leaving a lingering feeling on your skin. It is like wearing a gauzy top on a hot day you barely feel it. You can feel the water in it when you have it on your fingers, which one of the main ingredients is Alaska glacier water, therefore making it have a very cool feeling on the skin. This stuff is also packed with vitamins and minerals which really made my skin look fresh and lovely..healthy! I was very impressed by the cream and I will definitely buy more...dare I say I like it better than their original moisturizing cream!
Karin W.
carbondale il
Purchased at: Amazon
This was my first time trying this cream. The texture is amazing. I glides onto my skin so nicely and it leaves it feeling so soft. I like how the packaging looks it’s really pretty. I would recommend this cream to those ladies who prefer a gel based cream versus oil
Makenzie M.
This stuff feels like silk on my skin! I do wish it had a better scent. It doesn’t smell like much which is good, but it could use a fresh scent at least. Kept me nice and hydrated all day. It did make me a little oily though, but that could just be my skin.
Emily H.
Bexley, OH
This cream is very moisturizing. It also does not have a strong scent to it. It can only be worn at night as it is fairly thick. It would be difficult to wear under makeup or out during the day. A little goes a long way, so it will last for quite a while.
Meagan S.
Gastonia, NC
Love this moisturizer!! It honestly feels like a splash of water on your face. (Hence, waterfall glacier water cream!) I usually put it on at night and in the mornings my skin feels nice and refreshed. I love that it is at a good price point too.
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I want to try this? Is it worth the hype?
fran s.
Louisiana
As a mature woman...will this give my skin back the hydration it needs?
foodie -.
The bottle is so cute & I love pink. Does this product live up to its name?
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Would it stop me from breaking out, thereby giving my skin the maximum protection required?
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,028 reviews
How does this feel on the skin?