BY SATURDAY SKIN #7 in Facial Cleansers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refining peel gel that gently and visibly removes impurities and dullness with natural enzymes like papaya and bromelain. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Refining Peel Gel works with natural enzymes and powerful peptides by allowing you to gently rub away impurities and soothe your skin at the same time. The gel helps to gently pick up impurities that dull the skin, and in result, skin will appear more refined, bright, and firm. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es Complex(TM), an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex increases collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long." This product is cruelty-free.

• Is this a good cleanser ? Does it work well for oily skin ?2 Answers
  • Is this product similar to the PETER THOMAS ROTH FIRMx Pe...2 Answers
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel

Start your review of Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Bummed. I really wanted to love this peel and at first I did. Using it was easy and it felt really nice using it on my face. This felt like a much more gentle physical exfoliator- so many can seem too rough for my sensitive skin. I also like how this doesn't have any overwhelming fragrance. Once I rinsed it off my skin initially felt very soft and clean but shortly after it left my skin feeling very dry and flaky. I found the culprit- denatured alcohol is one of the first ingredients. I am so bummed that they included that because otherwise the formula is amazing- lots of peptides! My skin just cannot handle the denatured alcohol- it leaves it feeling red, dry, and very flaky after using products that contain a significant amount of it. I have been impressed with other Saturday Skin products and I love how they are affordable and also use the airless jars for packaging their Featherweight Face Cream. This one is a no for me." in 44 reviews
New Braunfels, TX
The Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel reminds me of the foot exfoliating lotion they use at the spas and that I can buy at Sally Beauty Supply except this is for my face. However, it works much better than those products because my skin is so soft afterwards . I received this as part of my Boxycharm limited edition skincare box. I’ve used this about 3 or four times right after peeling the WANDER BEAUTY Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask off my face. It did rub off the little dry patches that the mask left behind. Afterwards, my skin felt so soft and hydrated. I’m going to continue to use this right after I wash off any detox or purifying masks.
Newport News, VA
This product is one of my all time favorites!!! Derived from natural ingredients, this peel is a cruelty-free product and is perfect for us in our 40’s…
✔Free of added color and fragrances
✔Balances and revitalizes the look of skin
✔Leaves your skin looking bright and refreshed
✔ And amazing exfoliation

Now, this is how I like to spend my Saturday night pampering myself. Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel
Arlington, TX
I received this in my BoxyCharm skin box. This stuff is absolutely god send. I noticed a difference almost immediately after using it. It really does refine your skin. I had some dark drying up acne spots and it lightened them up and made my face look a whole lot smoother. I love how you can see the dead skin just peel away as you massage the gel over your face. It’s like magic!
Tucson, AZ
I do enjoy this product, it leaves my skin very very soft after I’ve washed the little pills away and it’s not over-drying. The only downside is I don’t like how quickly it pills up, it only takes a couple of seconds before you are just rubbing them on your face instead of the cream, so I feel like it’s not doing a whole lot to exfoliate.
Denver, CO
Love this peel gel! My skin always feels soft, but not stripped after use. My experience with exfoliators in the past is that they can leave my skin feeling raw. I make sure to only use this 2 times a week to not over exfoliate. I would recommend checking if your toner is an exfoliating toner as well, if your skin is pretty sensitive!
Biddeford, ME
I just recently tried this after getting it in my Boxyluxe & its definitely improved my skin. Especially while on my period. It leaves my skin incredibly soft, hydrated, and feeling fresh. It removes all the impurities, dullness, and dry skin. Its helped reduce redness and texture from old acne. I love this product and highly recommend
Winchester, VA
The Saturday skin rub-a-dub refining peel gel works wonder for my skin! I think it’s very effective as it peels away all of my dead skin! I do this maybe once a week, don’t do it too much! I recommend this to everyone who doesn’t want all the skin and dirt on their face!
Colorado Springs
This is by far my favorite peel in the entire world. I recieved it in a skin care box I purchased from boxy charm. It is now my favorite brand for skin care. If I have a bad break out, I just use this peel a few times and it helps clear up my skin in no time.
I absolutely love using this product. It makes my face feel so good and it is such a neat and unique experience using it. I feel like I am literally rubbing all the dirt and grime and dead skin off my face. I feel so clean and smooth and absolutly love it.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the most gentle exfoliater that I have used! It is so satisfying watching my skin clump up and come off! There aren’t any tiny beads that are harmful to the skin texture. I use it about once a week. I would recommend it for anyone with flakey skin
Van Buren, AR
Was this painful??? And Does anyone use the whole product line?? I have a Skincare regimen I am about to start using but I am always down to learn more and do better for my skin
What benefits will this product gives??
Lubbock, TX
How often do you usually use this product?
Tacoma , WA
Do you use this?
Elgin, TX
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel Has anybody tried this??

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email