Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel

by Saturday Skin

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refining peel gel that gently and visibly removes impurities and dullness with natural enzymes like papaya and bromelain. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Refining Peel Gel works with natural enzymes and powerful peptides by allowing you to gently rub away impurities and soothe your skin at the same time. The gel helps to gently pick up impurities that dull the skin, and in result, skin will appear more refined, bright, and firm. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es Complex(TM), an exclusive peptide formula that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex increases collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless, stress-free complexion. The complete collection helps you hit pause on aging and embrace your bare beauty. Free of added color and fragrance, the no-fuss, effortless regimen balances and revitalizes all skin types, leaving you free to soak up your Saturdays and keep on glowing all week long." This product is cruelty-free.

I think this is supposed to help your skin look nice and all that and pretty and take it off in the morning and get a nice glow and all that it’s supposed to make your skin glowing and all that I think this is supposed to help your skin look nice and all that and pretty and take it off in the morning and get a nice glow and all that it’s supposed to make your skin glowing and all that? Make your skin Nice and smooth
Has Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel worked for you? Does the pilling actually contain dead skin? 🤔🤔
Start your review of Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...much more gentle physical exfoliator- so many can seem too rough for my sensitive skin. I also like how this doesn't have any overwhelming fragrance. Once I rinsed it off my skin initially felt very soft and clean but shortly after it left my skin feeling very dry and flaky. I found the culprit- denatured alcohol is one of the first ingredients. I am so bummed that they included that because otherwise the formula is amazing- lots of peptides! My skin just cannot handle the denatured alcohol- it leaves it feeling red, dry, and very flaky after using products that contain a significant amount of it. I have been impressed with other Saturday Skin products and I love how they are affordable and also use the airless jars for packaging their Featherweight Face Cream. This one is a no for me.in reviews
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,018 reviews
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Dina H.
I have only tried it once. Well actually twice. The first time I tried it, I thought it was a cleanser. The second time, I did it correctly. You massage into your skin and rinse it away. I watched a lot of my old skin cells ball up. It was a different experience for me. It left my skin feeling super soft and hydrated though. I loved that. The bottle I have retails for $28 from Allure. Not too shabby. At this time, I’m not sure it has that wow factor to get me to purchase again. We will see as I get more use out of it. I do like the price though.
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Crista L.
I received this is in my Allure box this month and I'm digging it so far. If you've ever used Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel 1 oz/ 30 mL this is reminiscent of it. It has a more gritty texture than the PTR's though. I love how I can feel the dry skin layer literally fall away leaving behind glowing, firm, healthy skin. I leave the house with a glow anytime I use it and its gentle enough for regular use on my dry, winter skin.
Angela W.
La Jolla, CA
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Angela W.
This made my face so much smoother and brighter! Wonderful creamy but slightly gritty texture that eventually balls up and makes it look like there’s dead skin clumps all over your face. The formula is gentle enough for sensitive skin and I only use it once a week as recommended. The results are immediate after you wash it off! Saturday Skin killing the game with another great product.
Mihaela G.
Sacramento, CA
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Mihaela G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel is an amazing product! I love the smell and the way my skin looks after this peel. Takes the dirt away and leaves my skin soft.
Sherry B.
Dothan, AL
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Sherry B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so this is the best scrub I have ever used. I have dry skin and alot of dead skin buildup. This product is gritty but smooth not sharp. It feels like its buffing my skin not causing damage to it. I could literally feel the dead skin coming off. Plus the GLOW! MY SKIN LOOKED AND FELT AMAZING AFTER USING THIS. Use this to get a perfectly smooth canvas for makeup. Im completely sold on the product!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Karen H.
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Karen H.
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel. This refining peel is one of the best ones I have ever used!!! The refining texture is extremely gentle and leaves my skin feeling softer and smoother. It is extremely gentle on my face. I have used every other day with no issues. For the price I would highly recommend. So good I bought a back up so I would not run out soon.
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Cheryl D.
I normally don’t like scents in my skincare, however the scent of this was very refreshing. Left my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Shandi H.
Baltimore, MD
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Shandi H.
Run, don’t walk, to your closest beauty store because this peeling gel by Saturday Skin is AMAZING. Once or twice a week, after cleansing, apply it to your face and rub in a circular motion for about a minute. It forms little balls with the dirt and dead skin on your face (which I find to be very satisfying). You rinse it off with warm water and that’s it! My skin feels so soft afterwards and the next day my skin is GLOWING. I can’t recommend this product enough, it’s seriously that good.
Meghan M.
Riverside
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Meghan M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this peel gel! There’s something so satisfying when it balls up and you can wash away the dead skin cells. I like to use this when my face is feeling extra dull. It’s gentle but gets the job done. I would definitely buy this again.
Lindsey L.
Johnson City, TN
Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel uploaded by Lindsey L.
All in all I felt this product from #saturdayskin performed very well, although I found it just a little bit caustic for my skin... The effects of the peel after 24 hours looked good, but just a few into the treatment and my skin was very uncomfortable: and ended up ever red and discolored... so: good if you can wait 24hour and have more sensitive skin: not good for “right now”
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 6 mois
Amanda S. il y a 4 mois
I love this peel. I have seen results. After I use it my skin is just clean and glowing. Pus my pores seem unclogged.
Lisa Z.
Dublin, CA
il y a 6 mois
SUSAN K. il y a 4 mois
I’m wondering the same. It makes my face feel so soft after and the product forms pills when applying it. I love the way it makes my face and neck feel.
Gina D.
Redondo Beach, CA
il y a 7 mois
Looking for a Peel Mask... Thinking about the Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel or the [product:peter-thomas-roth-firmx-peeling-gel-1-oz/-30-ml], any suggestions on which I should invest in?
Mary H. il y a 3 mois
I would go with the Saturday Skin rub a dub! For me, it’s been like a microdermabrasion in a tube! It’s excellent! The dead layers of skin just come off. I use it twice a week and it has helped me maintain a youthful glow. It is reasonably priced at Sephora ( but don’t diss eBay.. I get plenty of beauty products I like at a fraction of the cost) Don’t be shy, if you buy and use this, scrub with your hands a little harder. I usually scrub and leave it on a few minutes in the shower and rinse it off. I like how clean it makes my face feel. I am attaching a picture of me light makeup (very little) only reason my eye area is a little puffy was lack of sleep. There has been a huge difference in ‘the glow’ I have now just adding this to my regimen
Gvantsa K.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Lela T. il y a un an
Yes! It gets rid of all the dead skin! If you have sensitive skin I would only use it once or twice a week. I love it. It doesn’t break out my skin.