Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser

by Saturday Skin

Make a clean break. Apple and peach extracts whisk away impurities without stripping the skin for a fresh, revitalized complexion.

DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. NO PARABENS, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE OR SYNTHETIC COLOR.

Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser Who has tried this and was it good did it work? And was is drying on the skin?
Does this cleanser work well for dry and sensitive skin?
Iss this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser!
Carrie H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Carrie H.
I just recently bought this and so far I really like it. It gives you that squeaky clean feeling. I know some people don’t like that feeling but my face is so oily I really like products that can take the oil away without feeling dry. It feels great and I like the smell.
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a great cleanser! It doesn’t leave my face feeling tight, and has a nice light scent. My only small complaint is that it leaves my face a tiny bit sticky, but it goes away quickly (especially if you are layering serums) I reach for this often.Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser
Hollie R.
Temple Terr, FL
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Hollie R.
I love the brand packaging because I am a big fan of pink but this cleanser is great. I am on my third bottle and have a back up. My skin feels super clean after use and I only need a pea sized amount to work up a luxe silky lather. This is perfect if I want my face squeaky clean but do not feel like doing a double cleanse. 1-2 times a week I will use this than Saturday Skin’s Rub-a-Dub gentle exfoliating cleanser. My skin loves this brand and I will definitely be repurchasing. Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser
Cassandra B.
Williston, ND
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Cassandra B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is indeed a gentle cleanser as it doesn’t strip my skin so it didn’t feel super tight when I got done washing with it. A little goes a long way and you get a lot of product in the bottle. I love the Saturday Skin brand and the packaging is always that pretty pink color. This is a great product for their line.
Raigan R.
Louin, MS
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Raigan R.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite face washes ever!! I’ve never had a wash that makes my skin feel completely clean with or without taking makeup off first! You squeeze it into yours hands and rub together first, it emulsifies the product. I’m on my second bottle I loved it so much. If I can only recommend one product it would be this one!
Stephanie C.
Mansfield, OH
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie C.
This lasted me such a long time. It's very soapy, for me I like a cleaner that has a lot of bubbles. I know it gets the job done. There is a little smell but nothing to strong. I have NOT had any breakouts. It leaves my skin super soft. I think it's amazing. Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser
Annie M.
Springtown, TX
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Annie M.
Oh my gosh! This seriously smells like lemonade and I love it! It’s perfect for my sensitive skin and definitely made my face feel clean and smooth! It was very gentle on my skin and I would definitely buy again and again!
Michelle L.
Blue Ash, OH
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Michelle L.
If you like a simple, gentle cleanser with an amazing lather then this is for you! I got a sample of the Saturday Skin waterfall creme and it sparked my interest into the brand. It’s a K-Beauty brand and it’s awesome! This cleanser is THICK so you only need a tiny bit; like I said it’s a big bubbly one! I add a pea size to my Clarisonic and go to town. For just over $25 the Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser will last you a really long time! It gently removes my daily makeup and doesn’t dry or strip my skin.
Christina  G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,211 reviews
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Christina  G.
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Christina  G.
Very nice super gentle on the skin but still gets it nice and clean without over drying it’s a little more than I would usually pay it’s like 26$ but I’m hooked I love it 🥰 I will repurchase it and I highly recommend it
Lindsey H.
Turlock, CA
Saturday Skin Rise + Shine Purifying Cleanser uploaded by Lindsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m very conflicted with this product. It doesn’t have any adverse affects on my skin, but it isn’t amazing. I only use it in the morning, and as I wash my skin feels dry, but after my moisturizers it isn’t uncomfortably tight. I don’t hate it, but I don’t think I would repurchase it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina  G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,211 reviews
il y a un an
Hollie R. il y a 5 mois
It’s my favorite cleanser ATM, it has a really silky lather and leaves skin feeling squeaky clean but not drying.
Leslie  W.
Sugar Land, TX
il y a 2 ans
Lindsey H. il y a 2 ans
You should try using an oil cleanser first to get your makeup off & use this as a second cleanse :) But I do feel like my skin is tight after using it. I use it in the morning, and it feels especially tight if I exfoliated the night before.