Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask

by Saturday Skin

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cooling biocellulose mask drenched in a high content of saccharomyces ferment and antioxidants for soothing hydration. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine Lines/Wrinkles - Redness If you want to know more… Quench Intense Hydration Mask is made with a soft and cooling biocellulose sheet that conforms to the contours of your face comfortably, allowing optimal absorption. Hyaluronic acid replenishes moisture, while watermelon and aloe naturally hydrate and refresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es Complex, an exclusive peptide formula that supports skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and the look of elasticity while reducing the appearance of melanin for a flawless, stress-free complexion.

Is this great for acne prone and dry skin?
Would this make natural combo skin more oily? What has everyone with combo skin experienced when using this?
Can I buy a single pack to try the product? Or do you have samples?
Start your review of Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask!
Product Highlights
...plump after removing. Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry or sensitive skin.in 15 reviews
10 months agoAthens, GA
After trying Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Masks, as much as I feel like a traitor to Dr. Jart, in all honesty, I’ve got to say this brand beats them fair and square which says a lot in my opinion! If you’re looking for complete hydration that makes your skin feel super soft, like it’s new and you’ve just had a facial then Saturday Skin is the way to go!
9 months agoDenver, CO
Saturday Skin makes some of my favorite sheet masks and this one is NO EXCEPTION!! The Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask is super saturated so there's enough for your neck, décolletage, and much more. It left my skin feeling super dewy, hydrated, and super calm. They're also a decent price for sheet masks which I appreciate. Highly recommended!
2 years agoPurvis, MS
Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask uploaded by Shalayna G.
Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask uploaded by Shalayna G.
I received Saturday skin quench intense hydrating face mask from influenster for free to give my personal experience. I was a bit skeptical at first because the product is made in Korea but decided to try the product because of no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance or synthetic colors and it is dermatologist tested. I have extremely sensitive skin and turn red constantly, have cystic acne and I also have severe hormonal Breakout.. the directions of the mask we're pretty easy to follow as they are in English. I cleansed my face first and then I opened this package the mesh was pretty easy to remove I applied the left side of my face first and then I removed the rest of the mesh and applied the right side. I like how easy it clinged to my face, the holes were a little bit off so I did have to wiggle the mask a bit to have my nose and mouth openings in the right spot. I liked how the watermelon and aloe naturally hydrated and refreshed my skin it was like a nice cool drink of water for my skin I felt moisturised! The ingredients do have several components that I cannot pronounce nor do I know what they are but it took the redness out of my skin and I did not feel irritated or broke out so for $6 this is definitely going to be in my beauty regimen each week! I wish that this line of product was available in store sadly it's only available online so I will be ordering in bulk to save on shipping.. I definitely recommend trying this Saturday skin care line!
2 years ago
Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask uploaded by Mary L.
I received this this complimentary of influenster for testing purposes. I really enjoy face masks but I usually use regular masks I apply to my face myself. Quench Intense Hydration Mask is a sheet mask. So it's different for me but I love trying new things! It claims to be a cooling, hydrating mask. My main concern with this sheet mask is that alcohol is the 5th ingredient for this product. Being so high up on the ingredient list is concerning to me. Don't get me wrong, alcohol can be a hydrating ingredient. Alcohols that are hydrating are fatty alcohols, some examples are: cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, isostearyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol. However, this ingredient list just states, alcohol. This makes me think that the cooling sensation felt with the mask on is because of the alcohol. Besides alcohol, all of the other ingredients are very moisturizing. After taking this mask off my face was cold and didn't really feel hydrated. I have extremely dry skin and need a lot of moisture. I would love to know why they chose to add alcohol. Overall, I won't use this again, I will be sticking to my usual self application masks. I don't know that I would recommend it to others because there are so many other masks that are hydrating without using alcohol.  Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask
2 years agoSan Francisco, CA
Love this sheet mask!! First off it has such a great fit. Fit snugly on my face and stayed out during use. It had a lot of essence in the package as well. My skin was incredibly soft and plump after removing. Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
2 years ago
What it is: A hydrating sheet mask for your face
What I'd compare it to: Dr.Jart+ Water Replenishment cotton sheet mask… except I like Saturday Skin’s better, so it’s an excellent buy for the price point.
The experience: The sheet mask itself is fully saturated in serum. You pull it apart by taking out the mesh wrapping they use to keep it separated; typically companies use a plastic. I liked that there was mesh, it allowed the mask to really marinate in the hydrating serum. Now, I know this sounds scary, but the actually sheet reminded me of Saran Wrap/Cling film—but not to worry, it doesn’t feel suffocating whatsoever. In fact, it’s one of the few sheet masks that doesn’t slide around as you move. The scent was a pleasant almost undetectable one. It fully covered all the areas of my face… I believe this is because the mask stays in place and you can tailor it to your own contours, which is a great plus. It felt so light weight that I could forget that I have it on.
I did not break out, nor did I get any drying or peeling for the days following the mask. I have normal skin, which can sometimes be acne prone. I do use drying products on my face from time to time to combat the acne and this mask did not exacerbate the dryness.
My take: My face definitely felt hydrated after the masking process. The packet that in comes in has so much solution in it, so if you have any plain sheet masks lying around, you could definitely get two uses out of it—granted the plain sheet mask may not stay in place as well as the original one. I’d use this on any day when my skin is feeling dull or dehydrated. And if it wasn’t totally creeptastic to wear a sheet mask while driving on the road, I’d probably wear this on my drives to work to enjoy a day of dewy and hydrated skin.
*I received this gratis from Influenster for testing purposes; the review is my unbiased opinion. Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask
What it is: A hydrating sheet mask for your face
2 years agoTulsa, OK
For reference, my skin is normal-to-dry with not a lot of textural issues or sensitivity. I love sheet masks and use them frequently for extra hydration throughout the week. I like to use them at night after I cleanse, use a toner, essence, serum, and before my moisturizer. I didn’t notice any burning or sensitivity to this mask. The essence was easy to pat into my skin and didn’t feel filmy or super sticky which is important. I don’t like sheet masks when I feel like I need to wash my face again. My skin felt hydrated and looked healthy. I didn’t notice any major issues like a breakout the next morning or throughout the week. Also, the sheet mask is sturdy and I wasn’t worried that it would tear. The one thing about this mask that alarms me is that the 5th ingredient is listed as just “alcohol”. I know that it’s used as an emollient or cleansing agent, but there are some that are bad for skin. It also has some lemon peel oil which could cause some irritation to some. One thing I liked was that the 1st ingredient is saccharomyces ferment which is made from yeast with mineral selenium so it’s a great antioxidant. I have mixed feelings about this product. I did like it felt like it did a good job hydrating my skin. My main concern is the alcohol in it. I would consider repurchasing this mask to test it out again to see if it causes any issues, but I wouldn’t recommend this to everyone. I would be weary if you have sensitivity to some of the oils in this and alcohol since it’s not specified what kind. I did receive this for free from Influenster to test and review.
4 months agoGreen Cv Spgs, FL
I follow someone on Instagram that usually posts about Glossier but they also post this brand a lot!! I tried this product by them and really liked it. It’s around the usual cost of face masks. I bought mine online so I’m not sure about the convenience to others but it arrived really fast.
2 years agoFortson, GA
I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks, I have a hard time forming them to my face and I feel like this one was no different. The moisturizing effects work well enough, it’s just not I product I enjoyed using and it wasn’t effective enough to continue use despite that.
10 months agoAtlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go-to moisturizing mask, i love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh and bouncy. I also love the biocellulose mask type since it tends to dry out less than the cheaper paper masks. I buy these in the 5 packs and always pack on with my carry on for travel purposes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...