BY SATURDAY SKIN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cooling biocellulose mask drenched in a high content of saccharomyces ferment and antioxidants for soothing hydration. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine Lines/Wrinkles - Redness If you want to know more… Quench Intense Hydration Mask is made with a soft and cooling biocellulose sheet that conforms to the contours of your face comfortably, allowing optimal absorption. Hyaluronic acid replenishes moisture, while watermelon and aloe naturally hydrate and refresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es Complex, an exclusive peptide formula that supports skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and the look of elasticity while reducing the appearance of melanin for a flawless, stress-free complexion.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this sheet mask!! First off it has such a great fit. Fit snugly on my face and stayed out during use. It had a lot of essence in the package as well. My skin was incredibly soft and plump after removing. Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry or sensitive skin." in 15 reviews
Zara R.
What it is: A hydrating sheet mask for your face
What I'd compare it to: Dr.Jart+ Water Replenishment cotton sheet mask… except I like Saturday Skin’s better, so it’s an excellent buy for the price point.
The experience: The sheet mask itself is fully saturated in serum. You pull it apart by taking out the mesh wrapping they use to keep it separated; typically companies use a plastic. I liked that there was mesh, it allowed the mask to really marinate in the hydrating serum. Now, I know this sounds scary, but the actually sheet reminded me of Saran Wrap/Cling film—but not to worry, it doesn’t feel suffocating whatsoever. In fact, it’s one of the few sheet masks that doesn’t slide around as you move. The scent was a pleasant almost undetectable one. It fully covered all the areas of my face… I believe this is because the mask stays in place and you can tailor it to your own contours, which is a great plus. It felt so light weight that I could forget that I have it on.
I did not break out, nor did I get any drying or peeling for the days following the mask. I have normal skin, which can sometimes be acne prone. I do use drying products on my face from time to time to combat the acne and this mask did not exacerbate the dryness.
My take: My face definitely felt hydrated after the masking process. The packet that in comes in has so much solution in it, so if you have any plain sheet masks lying around, you could definitely get two uses out of it—granted the plain sheet mask may not stay in place as well as the original one. I’d use this on any day when my skin is feeling dull or dehydrated. And if it wasn’t totally creeptastic to wear a sheet mask while driving on the road, I’d probably wear this on my drives to work to enjoy a day of dewy and hydrated skin.
*I received this gratis from Influenster for testing purposes; the review is my unbiased opinion. Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Mask
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I received Saturday skin quench intense hydrating face mask from influenster for free to give my personal experience. I was a bit skeptical at first because the product is made in Korea but decided to try the product because of no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance or synthetic colors and it is dermatologist tested. I have extremely sensitive skin and turn red constantly, have cystic acne and I also have severe hormonal Breakout.. the directions of the mask we're pretty easy to follow as they are in English. I cleansed my face first and then I opened this package the mesh was pretty easy to remove I applied the left side of my face first and then I removed the rest of the mesh and applied the right side. I like how easy it clinged to my face, the holes were a little bit off so I did have to wiggle the mask a bit to have my nose and mouth openings in the right spot. I liked how the watermelon and aloe naturally hydrated and refreshed my skin it was like a nice cool drink of water for my skin I felt moisturised! The ingredients do have several components that I cannot pronounce nor do I know what they are but it took the redness out of my skin and I did not feel irritated or broke out so for $6 this is definitely going to be in my beauty regimen each week! I wish that this line of product was available in store sadly it's only available online so I will be ordering in bulk to save on shipping.. I definitely recommend trying this Saturday skin care line!
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
For reference, my skin is normal-to-dry with not a lot of textural issues or sensitivity.

I love sheet masks and use them frequently for extra hydration throughout the week. I like to use them at night after I cleanse, use a toner, essence, serum, and before my moisturizer. I didn’t notice any burning or sensitivity to this mask. The essence was easy to pat into my skin and didn’t feel filmy or super sticky which is important. I don’t like sheet masks when I feel like I need to wash my face again. My skin felt hydrated and looked healthy. I didn’t notice any major issues like a breakout the next morning or throughout the week. Also, the sheet mask is sturdy and I wasn’t worried that it would tear.

The one thing about this mask that alarms me is that the 5th ingredient is listed as just “alcohol”. I know that it’s used as an emollient or cleansing agent, but there are some that are bad for skin. It also has some lemon peel oil which could cause some irritation to some. One thing I liked was that the 1st ingredient is saccharomyces ferment which is made from yeast with mineral selenium so it’s a great antioxidant.

I have mixed feelings about this product. I did like it felt like it did a good job hydrating my skin. My main concern is the alcohol in it. I would consider repurchasing this mask to test it out again to see if it causes any issues, but I wouldn’t recommend this to everyone. I would be weary if you have sensitivity to some of the oils in this and alcohol since it’s not specified what kind.
I did receive this for free from Influenster to test and review.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
The Alcohol, yes it's the 5th ingredient in
the mask but when you understand the benefits it adds it will help ease
your mind. The alcohol helps other ingredients to penetrate the skin
more effectively, and can also help to keep a formula more stable. When
you check the percentage of alcohol used it's an equivalent amount when
used with the other ingredients in the mask.
Always cleanse and tone your face before putting on a sheet mask that
instructs you to. A paint artist isn't going to start painting something
new on a canvas he's already finished, right? Don't do that to your
face. Starting with a clean face allows your skin to absorb the
ingredients more effectively. Less time is also better with these
products. When you start noticing the mask getting dry go ahead and
remove it. It will actually start pulling product and moisture back out
of your face that you let soak in leading you to believe the mask did
nothing for you.
Now for my personal review :-) This mask is
amazing! It's free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates, and hands down
the best Korean sheet mask I have used. I deal with dry sensitive skin
and this Quench mask really added moisture back into my face. My skin
felt plumper and tighter, and looked brighter after using. I do suffer
from mild Rosacea and this mask has a lovely cooling effect which was
nice after the weekend I had out in the sun. It really calmed down my
redness, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. This specific mask had a
gel like consistency with a very light smell, but wasn't overpowering.
It did have a lot of serum left in the package which I patted into my
face and neck area once I was done. This mask really nourished and
replenished my skin by adding back in minerals and vitamins my skin was
needing. Overall I highly recommend this affordable mask to all skin
types! Pamper yourself and your skin.
DISCLAIMER - I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sarah S.
I had never heard of Saturday Skin prior to this VoxBox, and I can't begin to thank Influenster enough for the opportunity to review this for free!  To be honest, it has changed my skin!  I have some health concerns that lead to flare-ups on my face... add to that sensitive skin (chemical allergies) and there are days my face looks like a train wreck.  I checked the ingredients on Saturday Skin before I tried it, and figured I had nothing to lose... now I seriously have my go-to skin regime!

The Quench Intense Hydration Mask was like a day at the spa.  I followed the package directions and used the mask as directed, and my skin felt wonderful afterward.  I love the material they use for the mask as it molds to your face very nicely based on your own natural contours, and they definitely put a lot of product in the mask... I think I could have easily gotten away with using it a second time, but better to have a super hydrating mask than one that's too dry. Combine that with the other parts of their skincare regime and my skin has been changed for the better... thank you, Saturday Skin!
Mary L.
I received this this complimentary of influenster for testing purposes. I really enjoy face masks but I usually use regular masks I apply to my face myself. Quench Intense Hydration Mask is a sheet mask. So it's different for me but I love trying new things! It claims to be a cooling, hydrating mask. My main concern with this sheet mask is that alcohol is the 5th ingredient for this product. Being so high up on the ingredient list is concerning to me. Don't get me wrong, alcohol can be a hydrating ingredient. Alcohols that are hydrating are fatty alcohols, some examples are: cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, isostearyl alcohol and stearyl alcohol. However, this ingredient list just states, alcohol. This makes me think that the cooling sensation felt with the mask on is because of the alcohol. Besides alcohol, all of the other ingredients are very moisturizing. After taking this mask off my face was cold and didn't really feel hydrated. I have extremely dry skin and need a lot of moisture. I would love to know why they chose to add alcohol. Overall, I won't use this again, I will be sticking to my usual self application masks. I don't know that I would recommend it to others because there are so many other masks that are hydrating without using alcohol.  Saturday Skin Quench Intense Hydration Mask
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
I received this product from influenster for review. This mask is a hydrating sheet mask that stays on the skin for 20-30 minutes and it's suppose to moisturize and hydrate the skin. My skin has been super dry this winter and i had high hopes for this product. The mask is feels almost like a mesh mask which was ok but it wasn't my favorite. The serum on the mask seemed very hydrating and silky smooth but I didn't feel like it did a great job of soaking into my skin. I made sure to keep the mask on my face for the full time suggested on the packaging and after I removed the mask I pressed the excess serum into my skin as the directions instructed. However, when I examined my skin I could still see some dry patches on my chin area that the mask didn't seem to help.

Out of the four Saturday Skin products that I received in this vox box this sheet mask was my least favorite. The mask was ok and it might work well for more normal skin, but it didn't seem to help with my dry skin.
Meenu j.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I have sensitive skin and I have always used tony moly masks till now. This is the first time I am trying Saturday skin quench mask. We recently went for a vacation and I thought it was the right time to use the mask after a long tiring day. I put it for about 25 min and when I removed it, I was totally amazed with the result. There was instant glow and my skin felt was so soft and bright, for the first time my hubby actually said my face was glowing because I have used many masks before but he never complimented. This is the best face mask I have used so far. There was  a lot of serum inside and the mask is DEFINITELY hydrating, brighting and glowing. I would totally recommend this. $6 is a bit pricy for a face mask but totally worth it.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purpose.

yaya W.
Yorba Linda, CA
I received this product for free in an Influenster Vox Box in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Pros: very hydrating, high quality sheet mask (was durable and thick)
Cons: PRICE!

I am a hoarder of sheet masks and was excited to try this product. I have used many brands across the spectrum. What stood out for Saturday Skin's Quench Intense Hydration Mask was that it was very thick (both the saturation level of the mask and the texture of the sheet mask itself) and it was folded with small mesh inserts to prevent the sheet mask from sticking to itself. I left the sheet mask on for 30 minutes. Other brands of sheet masks usually dry out between 5-20 minutes... I was impressed with the longevity of the mask.

My skin was very plump, moisturized, and dewy after use. I do not know if I would repurchase this mask for myself in the future due to cost, but it is definitely a keeper on the list as a present for someone as a DIY spat treat.
Hayley G.
Eugene, OR
I have a strong love affair with face masks and upon first use, this is one of my favorites.
This mask is beyond hydrating, it is plumping, radiance boosting, and soothing. I have found that most masks give my skin a little boost and I typically use them only to add and lock in hydration. This is the type of multitasking mask that is a treat to use! I believe I could use this one on its own after cleansing and just add a little bit of moisturizer and my skin would feel wonderful. I love how there is little to no scent and it didn't irritate my skin; in fact, it calmed some of the redness I had on my cheek due to an allergic reaction.
On my face it is not the best fit, only because it seems a bit large, but I do not see that as a bad thing. That means that it a lot of people could use it without being left with a strip of bare skin. Additionally, the double mesh lining made it really easy to get of my face. Sometimes masks are hard to unfold and that causes ripping or stretching. That does not happen with this mask. It did take me a few second to separate the mesh from the mask, but again that was no problem for me. Once I remove it I pat in any remaining product and follow with moisturizer. *If your skin is feeling really angry and irritated, this would be a great mask to refrigerate for a little while before applying*
Lastly, the mask is drenched with essence! I love when masks are like this because I can use the remainder on my body or layer it on my face (or share with my boyfriend). After using one I am ready to purchase more and try the  Saturday Skin Spotlight Brightening Mask as well.
I received this product free from an Influenster contest but all thoughts and concerns are honest and my own.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Does this make your skin oily?
Kristi E.
Can I buy a single pack to try the product? Or do you have samples?
KaToria J.
Orlando, FL
Does It Really Work? Do You Get Good Results??
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
Is this great for acne prone and dry skin?
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Would this make natural combo skin more oily? What has everyone with combo skin experienced when using this?