BY SATURDAY SKIN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cooling biocellulose mask drenched in a high content of saccharomyces ferment and antioxidants for soothing hydration. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine Lines/Wrinkles - Redness If you want to know more… Quench Intense Hydration Mask is made with a soft and cooling biocellulose sheet that conforms to the contours of your face comfortably, allowing optimal absorption. Hyaluronic acid replenishes moisture, while watermelon and aloe naturally hydrate and refresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es Complex, an exclusive peptide formula that supports skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and the look of elasticity while reducing the appearance of melanin for a flawless, stress-free complexion.

Buy on Sephora
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
I loveeeee this mask! Korean Beauty is all the hype for a good reason. It works! The ingredients in this mask really moisturize the skin and help soothe it. I use it once a week as part of my regimen and I’ve heard from others that it works well on all skin types. I’d definitely
Recommend this mask to anyone!
ΜcΚennα B.
This mask is freaking awesome! So hydrating and left my skin dewy and smooth. The serum that’s left on skin soaks is very nicely and leaves no greasy residue. It did it’s job well and held true to the claims on its packaging. I repurchase whenever I feel like my skin needs a nice hydrating pick me up!
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
Love this sheet mask!! First off it has such a great fit. Fit snugly on my face and stayed out during use. It had a lot of essence in the package as well. My skin was incredibly soft and plump after removing. Would definitely recommend for anyone with dry or sensitive skin.
Amari P.
Columbus, GA
I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks, I have a hard time forming them to my face and I feel like this one was no different. The moisturizing effects work well enough, it’s just not I product I enjoyed using and it wasn’t effective enough to continue use despite that.
Kaitlan A.
Such an amazing hydrating mask! My sensitive skin loves this. Doesn’t break me out or make me extra greasy. My face feels so good all day after use. Love the cute packaging.. looks classy and neat. Would definitely recommend.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
My daughter gave me the Quench Intense Hydration Mask for Christmas and it was great. After the first use it left my face feeling very hydrated. I plan on ordering more.
Erika E.
I have sensitive skin so all the Pros basically drew me in-
Pros:
Artificial fragrance or color
Parabens
Sulfates
Phthalates
Dryness

Cons-
Excess serum

I’ll say that if you don’t like hydrogel masks don’t bother with these.
If you don’t mind they are worth every cent!
Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
Such an amazing mask to fully hydrate and restore your skin! An absolute must - one of the best mask sheets i’’ve ever tried! I really want to try their brightening mask as well! I heard so many good things about it, but it’s always out of stock!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Really wanted to try some skin care from Korea cause I have heard a lot of good things. I like how easy this mask is to put on and take off and how amazing and glowy it makes my skin. It’s also affordable! You must try!
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
My favorite hydrating mask. It feels cooling and refreshing and that feeling lasts. Most hydrating masks are only good while applied, meaning there are no results. This one has lasting hydration.
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
Is this great for acne prone and dry skin?
Kristi E.
Can I buy a single pack to try the product? Or do you have samples?
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Would this make natural combo skin more oily? What has everyone with combo skin experienced when using this?
Bianca D.
Does this make your skin oily?
KaToria J.
Orlando, FL
Does It Really Work? Do You Get Good Results??