BY SATURDAY SKIN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cooling biocellulose mask drenched in a high content of saccharomyces ferment and antioxidants for soothing hydration. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine Lines/Wrinkles - Redness If you want to know more… Quench Intense Hydration Mask is made with a soft and cooling biocellulose sheet that conforms to the contours of your face comfortably, allowing optimal absorption. Hyaluronic acid replenishes moisture, while watermelon and aloe naturally hydrate and refresh. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es Complex, an exclusive peptide formula that supports skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the cutting-edge complex supports natural collagen and the look of elasticity while reducing the appearance of melanin for a flawless, stress-free complexion.

Buy on Sephora
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I actually won a pair of these in a giveaway and though I'm thankful these weren't my favorite sheet masks. They are the ones where they have that mesh backing on them and for some reason I can't stand those. I also didn't see it doing much for my skin. I ended up giving the other one away to my sister. They were very saturated!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I was super intrigued by this brand as it was new to me. Love the cheeky name. As someone with dry skin I try to use a hydrating mask at least once a week to combat the desert that is my face. I felt like this really did the job and left my skin feeling refreshed. The smell was light too which I always appreciate because fragrance really has no purpose in skincare! I will repurchase
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product. Fairly priced and I highly recommend it. I use it all the time. No doubt that I will buy over and over again.
🌸fafa F.
Reading all this reviews made me wanna try this product give my opinion , write a review about it , share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
WIEM 🇹.
8012
I like this product because it's really great to advise you to use it and do not give it five stars it deserves

Thank you to this factory, which is responsible for this management and the joint in making it
Aneesa K.
Lodi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this great for acne prone and dry skin?
Kristi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy a single pack to try the product? Or do you have samples?
Beth M.
South Point, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this make natural combo skin more oily? What has everyone with combo skin experienced when using this?
Bianca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your skin oily?
KaToria J.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does It Really Work? Do You Get Good Results??