BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSaturday Skin
Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex

Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex

A toner that helps to smooth and refine your skin's appearance with an effective dose of 10 percent glycolic acid and a blend of ingredients. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness and Uneven Skin Texture, and BlemishesFormulation: Lightweight LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Glycolic Acid: Effectively exfoliates skin and minimizes the look of pores. - Witch Hazel: Balances skin to visibly improve its tone and texture. - Sodium PCA: Supports skin's natural moisture factor. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.

How do you use [product:saturday-skin-pore-clarifying-toner-10%-glycolic-acid-pore-control-complex] in your routine ? What other serums do you use with it?
HooW is this toner? Is it worth it?
Does this work well for combo/oil skin daily?
Start your review of Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex!
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Jannette A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best toner I have ever used. I’ve been using this everyday. Very light and subtle on the skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft. It has cleared up my acne, leaves my pores clean and clear, and does not dry out the skin! I will be buying this when I run out. [product:saturday-skin-pore-clarifying-toner-10%-glycolic-acid-pore-control-complex]
Tiffany S.
Metamora, MI
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this toner! It feels tingly on skin and gets pores clean! It’s moderately priced, but will last a long time with the decent size bottle. I have been keeping my skincare routine pretty simple with wash, toner, moisturizer and this has kept the acne at bay! Will keep repurchasing!
Dulcie M.
Athens, AL
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Dulcie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product I would highly recommend it. It makes my skin so soft and gets rid of my oil and black heads.
Jenn E.
Beatrice, NE
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Jenn E.
I friend of mine who is going to school for makeup and skin recommend that I start using this toner. I'm just astonished how much different my face feels and looks after 2 1/2 weeks. I am very pleased. I will continue to use this as part of skin care routine.
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Courtney  H.
Saturday Skin’s Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid is incredibly effective but also gentle. With its 10% of GA this toner will help exfoliate the skin to improve the texture and look of your skin, encourage better cell turnover, and reduced sebum production. Formulated with: - Glycolic Acid exfoliates the skin and minimizes the look of pores. - Saturday Skin’s Pore Control Complex contains witch hazel, tea tree oil, and antioxidant-rich red clover - Cha-7 es Complex™, patented by Saturday Skin, helps skin naturally renew itself quicker - Sodium PCA helps to support skin’s natural moisture factor so your skin can better retain hydration I’m a big fan of TO Glycolic Acid Toner and had just ran out when I received this in my BoxyCharm box. I use 3X a week and always wait 30 minutes after use to continue with my routine. Within 5 minutes of use my pores had shrunk significantly and looked slightly blurred. This doesn’t tingle going on like TO’s does and it doesn’t leave my face feeling tight or dry. My skin actually feels quite smooth after use. If you can splurge I would recommend to give it a go! PROS: - Does not irritate skin or leave face feeling tight - Pores have shrunk in size and blurred - Helps keep stressed skin clear - Has helped smoothed out skin texture - T-Zone is less oily CONS: - Contains Essential Oils (5-6) 3 are Citrus Oils and those can damage skin and phototoxic. So if using please use sunscreen! - Glass Bottle. Make sure your hands are dry! I know from experience 🤦‍♀️
Alyssa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Alyssa P.
I have been using this toner daily for almost a month and I definitely notice a big improvement in my skin texture and appearance of pores. The toner goes on very lightly and makes my face feel noticeably clean and tight. The price point is good for the quality of product you are receiving. I would definitely purchase again.
Heather S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Heather S.
This toner makes my skin tone look amazing and my pores minimized! This is one of the best toners I have ever used!
Milian O.
1,031 reviews
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Milian O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this toner, it helps me a lot to control the pores since I have them very enlarged and it really helps me, it is gentle on my skin and it feels very fresh, the skin is not greasy and the aroma is imperceptible. Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex
Danielle S.
Parsippany, NJ
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Danielle S.
I love this toner! It has so many great ingredients that are worth putting on your face! The bottle is quite large, so it lasts a very long time. You only need a few drops of this. I think this is completely worth the buy!
Magda W.
Shelby Twp, MI
Saturday Skin Pore Clarifying Toner 10% Glycolic Acid + Pore Control Complex uploaded by Magda W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this toner is a game changer! It is not too drying nor does it sting my skin too much when applying. I feel like it’s very helpful with chemically exfoliating your skin and improving overall texture and feel. The size is fair for the price and I have gotten a lot of uses out of it even when applying it 2x a week.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...