Saturday Skin Freeze Frame Beauty Essence

by Saturday Skin

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A concentrated essence with a a lightweight texture that boosts hydration. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- DrynessIf you want to know more… This patented concentration of the CHA 7 es Complex™ is made up of nutrient fruit extracts that target seven signs of early aging while improving skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Pomegranate extract helps to support the appearance of increased firmness and elasticity. Avocado protein extracts help support the natural skin barrier, while antioxidants like peach extract increase suppleness and skin vitality. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es Complex™,an exclusive peptide formula that supports the skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the complex supports collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless complexion. This product is free of added color, fragrance and is cruelty-free.

Is this better used in the am routine or pm routine if you are trying to target fine lines, wrinkles, and dehydrated skin?
Does this give any noticeable results?
Do I use this after or before treatment serums?
Start your review of Saturday Skin Freeze Frame Beauty Essence!
Auburn Hills, MI
I have been using this for about a month and really have seen a difference in my eyes. They are brighter with less dark circles. You don’t need a a lot, it’s very concentrated and keeps the skin around my eyes hydrated
Flower Mound, TX
Saturday Skin Freeze Frame Beauty Essence uploaded by Carly V.
Smells amazing, works great, and feels very soothing. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and helps my other product sink in.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Saturday Skin! The packaging is absolutely adorable. They have nice ingredients and the results are great!
Missoula, MT
This product and the whole brand in general is my all time favorite . The packaging is stunning and I always buy more on their website. Great value and very effective. I highly recommend this to others.
Missoula, MT
Leaves my skin silky smooth and glowing all day. I am a repeated user and never had any complaints at all. I highly recommend to anyone looking for soft glowing skin and I absolutely love the packaging. I am definitely going to by more of there products in the future!
Mansfield, OH
Love this and I'm in love with this brand and it a great skincare. It left my face feeling so smooth, it's also great price for skincare. definitely recommend this
Just a pretty product that deliveres! Great price great packaging! All their products are beautiful!
Los Angeles, CA
Eh... it was ok..... not the best but not the worst. The smell was amazing tho I liked that a lot
Claremore, OK
this broke my skin out and gave me weird scaly texture on my nose. i’m not sure what ingredient gave me this reaction but i’ve had it with a few other products so i know it a reaction to an ingredient, very sad because i’ve heard wonderful things about this line.
Champaign, IL
My experience with this was ok! It didn’t negatively effect my skin but I didn’t use it for a super long period of time because I ended up switching products. If you’re interested I recommend trying because I didn’t have any bad reactions!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...