Saturday Skin Freeze Frame Beauty Essence uploaded by Marta J.Saturday Skin Freeze Frame Beauty Essence uploaded by member-58f0eSaturday Skin Freeze Frame Beauty Essence uploaded by member-58f0e

BY SATURDAY SKIN #57 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A concentrated essence with a a lightweight texture that boosts hydration. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles- DrynessIf you want to know more… This patented concentration of the CHA 7 es Complex™ is made up of nutrient fruit extracts that target seven signs of early aging while improving skin's moisture level, texture, and tone. Pomegranate extract helps to support the appearance of increased firmness and elasticity. Avocado protein extracts help support the natural skin barrier, while antioxidants like peach extract increase suppleness and skin vitality. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The key to Saturday Skin is the Cha-7 es Complex™,an exclusive peptide formula that supports the skin's natural regeneration process. Rooted in science and derived from natural ingredients, the complex supports collagen and elasticity while reducing melanin production for a flawless complexion. This product is free of added color, fragrance and is cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Mary R.
Boise, ID
This is my favorite essence. It is radiant, hydrating, and leaves my skin looking glowy! It feels wonderful on my dry skin with eczema. The smell is a little strong (smells sort of like alcohol) but it's not unbearable. I love this skincare brand and will definitely be re-purchasing this product!
Janeigne N.
There is so much buzz on this brand I had to order this essence, I applied this essence prior to my daily la mer cream. Boy, this lightweight essence kept my face hydrated without feeling heavy. I can't wait to try their cream! Love this essence.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
I have not yet purchased this but have been pondering I have tried similar products to this and love it so I am strongly influenced that this won’t disappoint either the over all look to this is nice catchy & cruelty free
Erika O.
This a great addition to any skincare routine. I have very oily skin and when I get hormonal acne, I tend to do a lot of treatments. I think this product does a lot beyond moisturizing to counteract the drying of the acne treatments without disturbing the actual treatment. It’s also very light weight so it doesn’t make me oily! Even when my skin is behaving, it adds a nice boost.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
This product and the whole brand in general is my all time favorite . The packaging is stunning and I always buy more on their website. Great value and very effective. I highly recommend this to others.
Grace
It’s pretty good. I absolutely love the packaging and it’s nice to display. I don’t think I’ll repurchase it because of the price point, but if you have the money to spend, then I definitely recommend this stuff.
Alaina N.
San Francisco, CA
Works great, I love this brand. The moisturizer works great, this spray works best over makeup, contrary to what it says in the instructions. It keeps you hydrated and refreshed. I’m on my second bottle and it hasn’t gone stale to my skin as of yet.
Tina D.
I love the texture of this product and I feel that I get a lot of moisture from it. Only thing that I haven’t noticed is that it hasn’t been helping me with my dry patches on my skin. Perhaps I have to use it for a bit more.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I used this essence before applying serum and moisturizer. It added hydration to the skin, but it wasn’t anything dramatic. It works just as well as my facial mists
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I got a deluxe sample of this from Nordstrom and I really liked it. It soaked into my skin quickly and it felt nice and soothing. I didn’t really notice much of a smell but I did enjoy including it in my routine.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
How does this product compare to other setting sprays & is it very expensive?
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
What's this for? Worth it?
Silvia C.
It is a good brand?
madison p.
Gastonia
Does it help you Poor's
Nisha T.
I don't think I've heard of this brand before...is it good?