Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist uploaded by Candice R.Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist uploaded by Nathalie R.

BY SATURDAY SKIN

Hit refresh. Concentrated extracts of kiwi and grape quench and nourish, drenching skin in a veil of moisture.

DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. NO PARABENS, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE OR SYNTHETIC COLOR.

Candice R.
This is my new favorite essense/beauty spray! This has solved the tight, dry feeling I get after I use a glycolic toner or a clay mask! It's perfect for before and after masking because it hydrated and it tones. It has a subtle smell and the spray is perfect. It sets my makeup fabulously and it keeps it refreshed throughout the day. I purchased this after I got my Saturday Skin Voxbox and I've already placed another order! You can see how much I've already used in the past week! This brand is absolutely killing it with their products and prices! Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist from Sephora and I had such high hopes. It does not seem to do much, despite some lofty claims. I have not noticed any difference in tone, texture, or feel of my skin since using it and I have been using it daily for the last 2 months. At this point I am only using it because it cost so much and I do not want to waste it, even if it does not do anything more than just make my face damp before I put on my face serum.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I really love this face mist! I'm basically obsessed with face mists already, but this one is AWESOME. I like how hydrated and moisturized my skin feels after I spray it on -- I only need a few spritzes for it to work its magic. I also love the packaging -- it's just so chic and it looks great on my vanity!!!
Hao N.
Irvine, CA
This mist really helps moisturize your face without any tackiness. Sometimes when I’m lazy during my skincare routine, I like to mist way too much on my face and I’m good to go. It’s thin as well and so my skin never feels heavy. I don’t think I’ll repurchase this mostly because I prefer refreshing mists instead of moisturizing ones, but I would still recommend it to those who like mists with dry skin.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I use this mist throughout the day as a refresher when I am wearing light or no makeup. Sometimes my moisturizer just isn't enough and I get dry patches on my cheeks. It also works well for making my skin feel tight and firm. It smells good, I wouldn't say it smells like kiwi though. It's a good product but I'm not sure that I would buy it again.
Ilse E.
Minneapolis , MN
My favorite face mist ever! It’s 2 in one! And essence and a hydrating face mist, totally worth the price! Makes my face dewy but it doesn’t look greasy! Highly recommend it! It also helps protect your skin from free radicals how awesome is that? Has no scent so it’s great for sensitive skin like mine!
Aurora C.
I’ve noticed a huge difference since incorporating this into my skincare. My serums absorb and work better. I also noticed that my skin is more balanced; it’s not oily or dry, just normal. The only thing I don’t really like is that it’s a spray so I just spray it into my hand and pat it on.
Sam K.
I love Saturday Skin's ascetics/packaging. That being said, the Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist was just okay for me. The mister function worked properly. The scent was okay. I feel it did an okay job at hydrating. Basically, everything was just *okay* about it LOL.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
This would be great for extra dry skin. It made my t-zone a bit too oily. Enough to make me return it but, if you have super dry skin, I'd highly suggest this. It smells nice and does what it says. I definitely suggest using a beauty essence.
Felecia R.
Mchenry, IL
How much is this product ?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Is this comparable to the Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist? I'm looking for major dew!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This looks like a pretty good product but I am always scared of just seeing hype about it and it’s not really that great. If I have combo skin (sensitive) will this really help with the acne breakouts, blackheads, or pores?