Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist uploaded by Candice R.Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist uploaded by Nathalie R.

BY SATURDAY SKIN #57 in Face Mists

Hit refresh. Concentrated extracts of kiwi and grape quench and nourish, drenching skin in a veil of moisture.

DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. NO PARABENS, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE OR SYNTHETIC COLOR.

Buy on Sephora*
Candice R.
This is my new favorite essense/beauty spray! This has solved the tight, dry feeling I get after I use a glycolic toner or a clay mask! It's perfect for before and after masking because it hydrated and it tones. It has a subtle smell and the spray is perfect. It sets my makeup fabulously and it keeps it refreshed throughout the day. I purchased this after I got my Saturday Skin Voxbox and I've already placed another order! You can see how much I've already used in the past week! This brand is absolutely killing it with their products and prices! Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist from Sephora and I had such high hopes. It does not seem to do much, despite some lofty claims. I have not noticed any difference in tone, texture, or feel of my skin since using it and I have been using it daily for the last 2 months. At this point I am only using it because it cost so much and I do not want to waste it, even if it does not do anything more than just make my face damp before I put on my face serum.
Janeigne N.
I really love this face mist! I'm basically obsessed with face mists already, but this one is AWESOME. I like how hydrated and moisturized my skin feels after I spray it on -- I only need a few spritzes for it to work its magic. I also love the packaging -- it's just so chic and it looks great on my vanity!!!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love love love!! This spray makes my face look super hydrated and dewy I spray it on my face after my makeup is done and it makes it all come together and give a nice glowy affect. I like that it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky
Ilse E.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite face mist ever! It’s 2 in one! And essence and a hydrating face mist, totally worth the price! Makes my face dewy but it doesn’t look greasy! Highly recommend it! It also helps protect your skin from free radicals how awesome is that? Has no scent so it’s great for sensitive skin like mine!
Aurora C.
I’ve noticed a huge difference since incorporating this into my skincare. My serums absorb and work better. I also noticed that my skin is more balanced; it’s not oily or dry, just normal. The only thing I don’t really like is that it’s a spray so I just spray it into my hand and pat it on.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I use this usually after working out and it definitely gives my face a boost throughout the day feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Highly effective and I recommend it entirely
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
This is a great product for dry or sensitive skin. Very light scent, absorbs well. However, I have oily skin and this seemed to cause more oil. I gifted this to my mother and she loves it. I will continue to try their products though!
Kaitlan A.
The mist on this is so fine and makes my skin look so amazing! It smells so good and the packaging is unbelievably cute! Love the color and it looks so great on my counter and on my makeup vanity! Pricey but worth it.
Feleshka M.
Mchenry, IL
How much is this product ?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Is this comparable to the Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist? I'm looking for major dew!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This looks like a pretty good product but I am always scared of just seeing hype about it and it’s not really that great. If I have combo skin (sensitive) will this really help with the acne breakouts, blackheads, or pores?