Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist uploaded by Nathalie R.

BY SATURDAY SKIN #50 in Facial Mists

Hit refresh. Concentrated extracts of kiwi and grape quench and nourish, drenching skin in a veil of moisture.

DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. NO PARABENS, SULFATES, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE OR SYNTHETIC COLOR.

Buy on Sephora
Martha W.
I spray this on my face after washing it and it leaves my skin feeling more refreshed. It does not have any fragrances which I really like because I have sensitive combination skin. I received this in a gift set from Nordstrom and it can be used as a toner for your skin. It is light but does the job of making your skin feel more hydrated
Ilse E.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite face mist ever! It’s 2 in one! And essence and a hydrating face mist, totally worth the price! Makes my face dewy but it doesn’t look greasy! Highly recommend it! It also helps protect your skin from free radicals how awesome is that? Has no scent so it’s great for sensitive skin like mine!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is the best of the it rtuly deserves 5 stars satisfaction garrented. This product is amazing go and try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
I use this to use kinda like a setting spray throughout my day to keep my skin refreshed and hydrated it’s very gentle on the skin nor is it to pricey I find depends on what u find too pricey me I rather pay more for something I know is going to wonders for my skin but to each it’s own
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
This is a great product for dry or sensitive skin. Very light scent, absorbs well. However, I have oily skin and this seemed to cause more oil. I gifted this to my mother and she loves it. I will continue to try their products though!
Kaitlan A.
The mist on this is so fine and makes my skin look so amazing! It smells so good and the packaging is unbelievably cute! Love the color and it looks so great on my counter and on my makeup vanity! Pricey but worth it.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Really haven’t had much experience with this product but for the little time I did I was having a positive experience the packaging looked nice and the smell was nice too I’d recommend once I get the chance to use it daily
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
I had high hopes for this product just because I’ve seen it everywhere and heard great things. It feels alright on my face but it smells strong, like it has a high alcohol content, which is not what I want for my skin.
Jennifer B.
I've liked every Saturday Skin product I've tried so far. This is a very hydrating essence mist that I used both morning and night. I like that there's not much of a scent and their products all seem to be gentle.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love love love!! This spray makes my face look super hydrated and dewy I spray it on my face after my makeup is done and it makes it all come together and give a nice glowy affect. I like that it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky
Feleshka M.
McHenry, IL
How much is this product ?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Is this comparable to the Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist? I'm looking for major dew!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This looks like a pretty good product but I am always scared of just seeing hype about it and it’s not really that great. If I have combo skin (sensitive) will this really help with the acne breakouts, blackheads, or pores?