Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsSaturday Skin
Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

by Saturday Skin

A potent serum enriched with encapsulated probiotics activated by prebiotics creating a powerful solution for luminous and healthy-looking skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticityFormulation: SerumHighlighted Ingredients:-Niacinamide: Helps to support skin protection, hydration, and tone-Seabuckthorn Fruit Extract: Rich in vitamins and omega fatty acids which help to deeply nourish skin-Cotton Extract: Provides vitamin E and polyphenols. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Four probiotics boost the look of a healthy complexion, while two prebiotics activate the full power of the probiotic infusion. Multi-benefit Niacinamide helps to improve texture, tone, and radiance in skin. Seabuckthorn fruit extract helps to nourish skin.

Did anyone else breakout from using this?
Did they discontinue this product? It’s sold out everywhere online and it’s not on their site.
Does Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Work well? I’ve heard good things about saturday skin products but I have sensitive skin and am hesitant to try it
Start your review of Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL!
Roksolana K.
Vienna, VA
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Roksolana K.
I am a sucker for a cute packaging and it did have impact. This serum is great, not harsh at all, it has a liquid gel like texture. I used it with vitamin C and it worked for me. The only complaint is that it doesn’t last long and the packaging protects the serum, so it’s not exposed to sun rays, however it is hard to know how much is left as the bottle itself is heavy
kristi M.
Kennesaw, GA
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by kristi M.
I love skincare and anything with niacinamide! I did just get this product and I’m excited to let you guy know how it works. I will update in a couple weeks. [product:saturday-skin-bright-potion-probiotic-power-serum-1-oz/-30-ml]
Hollie L.
Temple Terr, FL
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Hollie L.
I’ve been using this for the last 2 months and it’s absolutely effective. A powerhouse serum unlike anything I’ve tried before. Packed with prebiotics, probiotics & peptides - I t’s hydrating & nourishing. I’ve seen improvements in anti-aging, anti-blemish, balancing skin tone and locks in moisturize. Although it is on the pricey side, I still recommend due to its unique formula. This serum lives up to its name, it brightens skin, smooths out texture and keeps skin clear and healthy. [product:saturday-skin-bright-potion-probiotic-power-serum-1-oz/-30-ml]
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Rosie N.
Such great face serum! I've used it for religiously after receiving it and I found this product helps my skin feel healthier. At first, the packaging threw me off because I thought it was metallic nail polish. But when I found out it was $51 I kind of knew it wasn't and it has skin on the name. This is a medium-weight, unscented serum that has skin-saving benefits. If you have dry and sensitive skin it works like magic. It totally moisturizes leaving my skin feeling supple after usage, it absorbs fairly quick and I found wearing makeup on top it works out perfectly on it. Also, because I applied this every morning and evening daily, it reduces the appearance of my harsh forehead lines and the verticle lip line because it has an agent that helps with elasticity. It’s one full ounce of a quality working skincare product so I would totally consider buying this once I am done with this bottle. I'm so happy I’ve had the opportunity to try this complimentary. This was a great intro to Saturday Skin products, I'm certainly a fan.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this serum. Between the probiotics and niacinamide, my skin has never looked so bright. I love that even at my age, with the right products, I can have skin that glows like the sun. A must try for those with dull and uneven skin tone.
Regi S.
Washington, DC
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Regi S.
I love this product!!! Definitely emulsifying, gel-like texture. Sinks right into the skin and doesn’t leave a sticky surface. Great product for layering with your regular vitamin C and then a moisturizer.
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by elvia P.
[product:saturday-skin-bright-potion-probiotic-power-serum-1-oz/-30-ml] is the ultimate serum filled with endless benefits. Its probiotic so its meant to brighten also containing peptides that promotes skin's natural regeneration process. Its lightly scented and fast absorbing. I recommend trying it out
Brittnee G.
Bend, OR
This is a new product to me I've used it a couple times and haven't really noticed a difference it's a thicker serum it does feel good on the skin but I have found products that I am loving right now so I haven't really given this a chance if anybody does use this please let me know how it works for you in how you incorporated in your skincare routine!
member-bedaf
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by member-bedaf
This product didn’t really work for my skin. In fact anything that I’ve tried with probiotics makes my skin break out in little bumps on my cheeks. I tried this in quite a few combinations of my routine and it just didn’t work. It has no smell and rubs on smooth, it’s just not for me.[product:saturday-skin-bright-potion-probiotic-power-serum-1-oz/-30-ml]
Tiffany C.
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Tiffany C.
For anyone who suffers from dark circles.... I recommend this serum to you. Never get up or go to bed without it. I am received this from @influenster from the #FreshAndFab voxbox. Amazing!!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie L.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 9 mois
Ayla A.
il y a 2 ans
ashlynn H. il y a un an
It made me break out in cystic acne. I do have very sensitive skin though. I have switched to Glow Recipe and it has done wonders for me.
Victoria H.
Minneapolis, MN
il y a 2 ans
Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL ? Is this worth the hype/price? I’m about to start Accutane treatment and need everything possible to keep my skin from being super super dry!
Erin S. il y a 2 ans
I think it’s worth it! It’s super hydrating and had reduced redness in my skin. Not to mention my makeup looks flawless with this under. I’m very happy with it.