BY SATURDAY SKIN

What it is: A semi matte-finish cushion makeup with SPF 50 protection. What it does: Its powerful and rejuvenating formula contains a patented complex of peptides plus honey, which hydrates, cools and brightens skin. The compact suspends the cushion to keep the formula fresh. Color(s): 02 champagne, 05 honey, 06 goldie. Brand: SATURDAY SKIN. Style Name: Saturday Skin All Aglow Sunscreen Perfection Cushion Compact Spf 50. Style Number: 5384148. Available in stores.

Buy on Nordstrom
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Absolutely adore this foundation! It has grown into my everyday routine. I have light-medium skin with neutral to yellow undertones and my skin is dry. It works wonders on my skin! Definitely would repurchase this one! It is one the higher end of prices because it is a Korean Skincare brand but I find it well worth the money. I love everything I've tried from Saturday Skin so far. Can't wait to see what else they come out with in the future! They're currently available at Sephora brand wise but this specific product is not. I purchased this directly from their website as it was the only place I found it available.
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really do like this foundation, but for the price you can find a cheaper alternative at the drug store. I actually prefer L’Oreal’s lumi cushion to this. Same result, half the price. Given that cushion foundations lend themselves to drying out on the quicker side, I wanna stay with a more cost effective option.
Hannah L.
Plymouth, MN
This product is so perfect! It’s like a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. So perfect and light weight for that no make up look while still getting a little bit of coverage as well as knowing that it’s protecting your face from the harmful rays!
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing go amd try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Jasmine W.
I use this as a highlighter and it definitely glows. It is very pigmented and it makes skin look pretty. I would recommend it to everyone.
cinthya c.
La verdad yo no era la que tenía uno de estos era mi prima pero yo mno fijaba como le quedaba y la verda me gustaba como le quedaba
Thais S.
Alexandria , VA
The pigment are very very great, I love the package and the price. I bought at internet and I really like how it works
Amber H.
Attica
This stuff makes your face very smooth and protected from the sun your face is protected from the sun.
Valerie A.
I use this for when I go outside when I’m to lazy to put on sunscreen because I don’t like sunscreen