Saturday Night Live
Saturday Night Live
By Saturday Night Live
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN

Have you ever been in the audience? Any tips or tricks to know?

rebecca p.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
No but that would be nice
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester , NY
3 years, 7 months ago
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
Nope...but now I want to be! I think I will do as Vanessa said and add it to my bucket list.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Dallas, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
No, but I should add it to my bucket list.
Tripti N.
Tripti N.
3 years, 10 months ago
No I would love to get a chance to be an audience member though!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
3 years, 10 months ago
I have not been to it (although in 1976 my parents got tickets for 2000 but gave them up because they assumed the show would not be on). From what I understand their is a 2 week time period in August when you can apply and hope for the best! Their is a but of waiting around but I think it would all be worth it!