BY SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

Saturday Night Live
  • "I do think they could re-vamp the cast a bit because it is missing something that it used to have when a lot of the more famous cast members were on the show." in 15 reviews
  • "Love seeing different hosts and musical guests each time, although there are some that you actually look forward to seeing, like Justin Timberlake." in 12 reviews
  • "The start of Disco.My girlfriends and I watched this movie at least ten times.Johnny T was a dang good dancer.this started the whole Disco ball dance routines.fun movie,I still watch it every now and then." in 7 reviews
  • "I don't like the show any more I use to like it years ago when the actors where actually funny now they are stupid and not funny " in 7 reviews
  • "This show is usually very funny and entertaining, but I don't sit down and watch it every week. " in 6 reviews
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Times They Are a-changing People. I hands down love the cast of SNL. I have every year since the beginning. As the years go by the cast members change and the world changes so the skits change. It was not funnier or better when it first started... It is just as funny now it is just a different time and different subjects and different humor. SNL is hands-down my favorite show in the entire world. You never know what you're going to get. #KenanThompson forever
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This show has gone through some amazing eras. Lots of great talent on this show, you could even say some of the best. I've been watching since I was in middle school, and I'm always excited to see who the special guest is going to be.
Danielle D.
In its forty-first year, SNL is really showing its age. I truly believe SNL is coming to an end, at least in my heart. I've been a fan for ever. Always understood and enjoyed the humor that was offered every Saturday Night. But this year, it''s become very sad... especially with their political views. Everything has a beginning and if it's time to go, better go with grace sooner than sticking around too long for a cancellation.
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
I watched SNL every Saturday until maybe 2015. The skits used to leave me dying laughing all the time. My favorites were the digital shorts, I watched them on youtube all the time when I needed a good laugh. I love the different hosts and musical guests because every show is different. I don't like the new cast anymore. Everything just seems less funny.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is it weird that I get chills every time I hear "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night"

To say that I'm a bit obsessed with this show would be an understatement. I remember staying up past my bedtime to watch this show and being so tired on Sunday morning because of it. When I was about 16 I asked for the first season of the show on DVD and watched it straight through. In my opinion, the best years of the show had Sandler, Farley, Spade, Ferrell, Fallon, and Fey in the cast(s).
There's way too much to say about this iconic show. I watch it live every Saturday night that it's new and will do so until it's no longer on the air (then I'll just watch re-runs on Hulu).
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love keeping up with who will be hosting this show. Over the years they have had some great talent . The musical guest is a great addition especially if they are the host .
Kalie D.
Indianapolis , IN
SNL has really gotten less and less funny to me over the years. It's nice to see so many new and young comedians but I feel like they just stick to the same jokes just slightly updated every year. Sometimes there will be a funny sketch (nothing laugh out loud funny though) but I feel like it takes several episodes or some HUGE scandal in the news (like Rob Ford, Bill Clinton, etc.) to actually get something funny out of this show. But it comes in spurts, so maybe it'll get better.
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
Live from New York, it's Saturday Night! Those words are uttered every Saturday night by a different cast member in a skit, but it seems as though the show, that I grew up on, has really diminished in some years. When it's funny, i.e. Justin Timberlake hosting, it's amazing; but when it's a dead week, it's time to look for something else to watch. If SNL and Lorne Michaels could pick a better cast, I'm sure the ratings would be better. Oh how I miss the SNL of old.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am a fan of SNL. I would have to say that some of the best episodes are the ones with Justin Timberlake in them. He is not only a great actor but he is hilarious. I like seeing the special guests more the actually cast members that are on there all the time. I think that the guests are funnier and keep you entertained.
Beauty L.
Never again. I keep trying to give this horrible show a chance but it's awful and full of propaganda. At least be slick about it. Make me laugh so I don't notice the propaganda so quickly. It's too obvious and just makes me turn it off. I have a low tolerance of this show. There's hidden bias in this show.
April M.
Rockford, WA
Do you wish that it was on earlier?
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Have you ever been in the audience? Any tips or tricks to know?
Aldo V.
Apopka, FL
Do you have to pay to get in?
Michelle S.
Mardela Springs
Who is your favorite from all of the seasons so far?