- "I do think they could re-vamp the cast a bit because it is missing something that it used to have when a lot of the more famous cast members were on the show." in 15 reviews
- "Love seeing different hosts and musical guests each time, although there are some that you actually look forward to seeing, like Justin Timberlake." in 12 reviews
- "The start of Disco.My girlfriends and I watched this movie at least ten times.Johnny T was a dang good dancer.this started the whole Disco ball dance routines.fun movie,I still watch it every now and then." in 7 reviews
- "I don't like the show any more I use to like it years ago when the actors where actually funny now they are stupid and not funny " in 7 reviews
- "This show is usually very funny and entertaining, but I don't sit down and watch it every week. " in 6 reviews
To say that I'm a bit obsessed with this show would be an understatement. I remember staying up past my bedtime to watch this show and being so tired on Sunday morning because of it. When I was about 16 I asked for the first season of the show on DVD and watched it straight through. In my opinion, the best years of the show had Sandler, Farley, Spade, Ferrell, Fallon, and Fey in the cast(s).
There's way too much to say about this iconic show. I watch it live every Saturday night that it's new and will do so until it's no longer on the air (then I'll just watch re-runs on Hulu).