BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Satsuma Shower Gel 60ml; (2) Satsuma Body Puree 60ml; (3) Orange Mini Crinkle Bath Lily see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briana P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this! One of my favorite scents that The Body Shop carries. All of these products leave my skin feeling wonderful and smelling great. I really like using the body gel as a bubble bath. Extremely fragrant and refreshing
Theaya K.
Johnson City
This smell is so good! Its like the sweetness of an orange times 10! I keep the small hand cream in my bag and I've already used the whole shower gel bottle.  It's too good!
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
Satsuma Satsuma Satsuma!!!! Little baby mandarin oranges from Japan! I'm totally nutso for anything with orange blossom, orange oil, neroli oil or any orange juice in the scent. One of my faves from this shop.
Kimberly B.
Rockwood
Satsuma scent is one of my favorites of any body product I’ve used. The body butter is thick, but only four stars because I have used body butters that still had a thicker consistency that I need for Michigan’s dry weather.
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
The entire satsuma line is amazing. It smells fresh and sweet without being sickly so and over powering. Primarily I enjoy the body wash and body butter. Body wash foams up nicely and a little bit goes a long way. I use the body butter for the rough patches of my skin and it just sinks in and leaves behind a subtle fragrance.
Meredith K.
Phoenix, AZ
I was in the doctors office when I smelled the most luscious smell ever! I asked what is was and a lady in the waiting room told me it was Satsuma and that I could get it ath the Body shop. On my way home, I stopped there and picked up every single Satsume product..I cannot get enough of it-I am a lifetime Satsuma supporter- it's amazing.
Kerry Ann G.
Woodbridge , NJ
What is better than the smell of the satsuma line? I always want to eat it, but I settle for scrubbing myself with the body scrub, and enjoying the pleasant scent for a while afterwards. The lotions and oils are just as nice and keep my skin nice and soft.
Becca H.
The Body Shop Satsuma product line is a great line of products. The scent is clean and fresh and juicy like a ripe satsuma. The Body Shop Satsuma products are a great way to start your day off on the right foot. Definitely one of my favorite scents from this company.
Julie C.
I love this scent. It is my Body shop favorite!!! It smells so good! I use it daily. I also purchase these sets around the holidays, they make great Christmas gifts! It can be pricey, but if you watch for sales, you can really get a great deal. Highly would recommend this product/ gift set!!!
Kayla G.
Bay City, MI
Love, love, love this scent. It is refreshing and my husband even likes it. I use it once or twice a week. It lasts quite a while. I enjoy how it leaves my skin feeling. I bought it from the Body Shop outlet. I would definitely buy this product again.