Satin Smooth Tea Tree Wax 14oz.

by Satin Smooth

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Satin Smooth Tea Tree Wax 14oz.!
Cristal C.
Brooklyn, NY
Satin Smooth Tea Tree Wax 14oz. uploaded by Cristal C.
Satin smooth is a brand I love. Even though it’s not shown here but I also use their hard wax beads titanium blue. Their non woven wax strip is strong & the wax doesn’t come through like many of the other stripSatin Smooth Titanium Blue Thin Film Hard Wax 14oz.
Gabriela H.
Gridley, CA
I love this at home wax! It has the best scent of Tea Tree and Eucalyptus! Easy to use and effective!
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
I really like this tea tree wax. My legs are smooth and hairless after I use. It's also a little less painful. It's ok priced but worth every penny!
nino M.
Wilmington, DE
I have sensitive skin, and this product doesn't create Pine Tree State break out. i really like how satiny it's and the way I cant even feel it after I apply it on my skin. Its completely different compared to different waxes I even have used. If you're searching for a wax that does not hurt you when you utilize it, then this is often it.
Sarita J.
Coconut Creek, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Was looking for a easy product to use at home when I came across this product - Very easy to work with this wax. Goes on smoothly and have a pleasant smell -
Precieuse M.
Virginia
This is my first time buying stuff form this company but it works really good it dose not irritate my skin. And is really big so it lasts a long time. it is really affordable. And removes hair really good. And I would buy this again.
Sarah B.
Medford, MA
I've been working with this brand for 1 year and I'm in love with it! it gives a perfect finish to remove all hair and is very difficult to irritate the skin and for all skin types
Elizabeth L.
Downey , CA
Satin Smooth Tea Tree Wax 14oz. uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Satin Smooth Tea Tree Wax 14oz. uploaded by Elizabeth L.
I love this wax, pulls over smooth and has a nice smell to it. It one of my favorites out of the various selection that I have tried from Satin Smooth. Doesn’t compare to any other, I will continue to purchase #ItsOurParty Satin Smooth Tea Tree Wax 14oz.
member-f05552
This product is very good, I highly recommend it, it leaves my skin very soft, it does not harm your skin.
Hailey T.
Peru, NY
Took me away I used this once and took all my hair off as I wanted. I love this I need to use this again but never remember I have it till now lol. Very easy to use just make sure you have a bowl to put some in.

Looking for your answer?