BY SATIN SMOOTH

This all-inclusive kit lets you offer clients professional, customized waxing treatments, our single wax warmer holds most standard 14 ounce and 16 ounce cans of wax. We've included the new deluxe series wax warmer, skin prep and after care products, plus plenty of applicators, cloth waxing strips, and an instructional DVD. see more...

Aurora A.
I bought this at Sally's Beauty and it is the best wax heater I've ever gotten! I use it every one to two weeks. It met my expectations and more! I love how it's easy for you to scrape off the wax once the heater is no longer turned on.
Francesca L.
Hanover, VA
I was gifted this kit and laser hair removed to use together. I love it. It's super easy to use and keeps the wax at a quick use temp. I used it for eyebrow waxing first as a make artist. Later purchased a second for personal use for legs underarms etc. It's not always easy to find the same brand wax for refills but I've found other wax brands work fine in this warmer as well.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
I hate hate hate shaving my legs! Shave no more with this wax warming kit! Pulls the hair out the first time around and you don't have to do it again for weeks!
Priscilla T.
I'm raving to all my collegues! Best buy for your buck. Good bargin because it includes a bit of everything. Definitely recommend to other beauty professionals.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I would love to try this product. I have tried one wax warmer kit in the past but it wasn't this brand. I really want to try this brand!!!
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Ssw4Ckit Professional more...
HOLY GRAIL WARMER
Does exactly what it's supposed to, heats to the perfect temperature and steadily keeps the wax right at it.
Shabz S.
Luton
Used sugar wax but had to constantly warm it up in the microwave but this keeps the wax warm for continuous use. It's a great investment. Does what it should. And once you've bought it you only need to refil it
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work and where can I purchase
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I would love to try this product. Does it work like it's supposed to?
Lauren D.
Is this easy to do yourself for beginners?
Kelli L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this easy to do yourself and how bad is the pain?!
Nancy E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this work for course hair?