BY SATIN SMOOTH

Buy on Amazon
Kat A.
San Jose
This is a great wax warmer! It has a handle so it’s easy to carry around, and the dial is easy to read. It doesn’t turn off and on all the time like other wax warmers. I got the student kit and it comes with a ton of product. It comes with a few strips and sticks (small medium and large), their cleanser, jasmin oil, aloe, and a tin of their soft honey wax. Definitely better than the Gigi student kit
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I got this because this is the stuff we use at my school and I am in love with waxing kit! I love how smooth it makes my skin feel soft and it doesn't make my skin as red as other waxing products.
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
I was in need of a new wax warmer so i bought this one and I'm glad i got this one. It works well and I love that I can select the temperature and is easy to put away.
Christy O.
I work for sallys beauty supply and we sell this. It is one of our best selling product. My best friend uses and its a good waxing pot.
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Can you use other wax brands with this warmer?