BY SATIN SMOOTH

PROFESSIONAL QUAD WAX WARMERSSWQRD4CSatin Smooth Professional Quad Warmer is an exclusive design created to efficiently maximize your space and add customized waxing services for optimal client comfort and wellness. Thermostatically designed to create an even temperature thought-out the day, this state of the art appliance can be used to expand your service menu by adding the selection of 4 different waxes, to your business. Product Specs A high efficiency warmer with four independent warming wells, with individual On/Off switches and temperature control dials Thermostatically designed to create an even temperature throughout the day Designed to fit most brands of hot wax cans. see more...

Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an amazing organizer for all your waxing needs. It keeps all of the waxes warm at the same temperature allowing you to use multiple ones at the same time. It is very time Efficient when you are wanting to same time. Must buy
Michaela J.
Satin smooth is the best wax brand I have ever used! I love that they don't use a lot of sugars in their wax so it doesn't break my skin out as much as other brands! Having a quad would be so convenient for all skin types!
Bekah J.
I love this quad warmer! Wax is not a 'one size fits all' sort of thing. I need a cream wax, a hard wax, a honey wax, and a sensitive wax. I can have all four ready to go with this warmer. It is more space saving than having four single warmers or two duo warmers. Plus Satin Smooth is the best!!
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Very smart product to keep in the house. I have it in my home, my friends have it in their home, my parents have it in their home, mostly because I recommend to everyone! You wouldn't necessarily need the quad though, a single would be ok, this is more for the salon.
Kaara M.
Wdm, IA
This is a great brand, the warmer is very durable and it is awesome to be able to heat multiple types of wax at different heat levels at the same time!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
This warmer is quit to warm up the wax! I love to use this. I normally don't wax, but my friends like to use it too.
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Satin Smooth waxing products!!! It works really well in keeping all your waxes at your desired temperature.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I dont know how it workkkk but i want to tried i think is good for me i dont know how it work but i want to tried
Sarah B.
Vermilion, OH
Great idea! With all of the different waxes it keeps them separate and it makes it easier to clean up
Kelly F.
Great idea! Keeps different types of wax at different heat settings. Need this for my beauty bar!
Halie J.
Where can you purchase these?
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does it usually take for the wax to heat up
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've never waxed before does it really hurt
Stephanie P.
Can I buy this anywhere?
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
What is this used for????