SATIN SMOOTH JBFB33C FOOT MASSAGE BATH SPA JETS WI uploaded by MICHELLE C.

BY SATIN SMOOTH

Features: 2 button touch pad control (bubbles and jets with heat). 2 foot rollers. 5 pedicure attachments with holder. 4 water jets. 4 aerating bubbles strips. 2 removable loofah handles. 2 rubberized handles. UL and CUL listed. Limited 1-year warranty. see more...

Rosanna R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
It's great. It relaxes and allows you to unwind after a long day of work. It stays working and is on for as long as you keep it on. The water I tend to keep room temperature since it allows you to better enjoy and get maximum results. Overall it's a good product. Long lasting and does the job. I'd definitely recommend it.
Isabel A.
For someone who's up on their feet a lot this is great! It's so relaxing to use after a long day on your feet. As well as just something to do thats quick and easy to unwind after the day. I never would have thought to buy this on my own but I happy that I gave it a try when it was gifted to me last Christmas!
kass m.
This looks nice and good for your speed! It looks like a slushy! It looks nice to relax your feet in!
marie A.
Love mine got it for Christmas present this past year. love to use it instead of going to the nail salon . works grate, haven't had an problems so far.love that it has the jets they feel so nice to me .the bubbles are a nice touch to . i would definitely buy again or recommend anyone .
Rosaly N.
This is a all in one foot spa. I love that you can soak, massage, and exfoliate your feet. Nice to use after a long day of work.
Lydia H.
This is a all in one foot spa. I love that you can soak, massage, and exfoliate your feet. I would recommend this product to anyone not just moms.
Jacie S.
Great product to have on hand when you need to relax aching feet. The jet stream seems a bit weak. But the heat and epsom salt doee the trick!
Kellyn W.
Broxton, GA
5his works wonders being a mom and on feet most all day. When my little ones take a nap i like to relax. Mini spa session right in the comfort of your home.
Kathy Z.
That's look comfy and good for my feet massages. It for after working and need a break also been walking a lot lately all day long.
Dria D.
Nice to use after a long day of work or running around. Soak your feet and relax! Also it's fairly inexpensive so that's a major plus.
Monica R.
Where is this sold?
Karen L.
Miami Gardens, FL
In desperate need of a good foot massage especially when i have foot cramping alot. my question is does this stay on constantly? and does the water stay hot?
Geneva W.
Silver Spring, MD
What is the average price for this foot bath??
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
I have to get myself one of these foot massagers, just gotta figure out best one. Is this a good one? Does it help?
Ben Amor Z.
I need a foot massage i really wanna try this