SATIN SMOOTH JBFB33C FOOT MASSAGE BATH SPA JETS WI

by Satin Smooth

Features: 2 button touch pad control (bubbles and jets with heat). 2 foot rollers. 5 pedicure attachments with holder. 4 water jets. 4 aerating bubbles strips. 2 removable loofah handles. 2 rubberized handles. UL and CUL listed. Limited 1-year warranty.

Do you feel the quality of the footbath is top notch?
Cómo funciona este producto?
I need a foot massage i really wanna try this
Start your review of SATIN SMOOTH JBFB33C FOOT MASSAGE BATH SPA JETS WI!
How would you rate this product?
Isabel A.
For someone who's up on their feet a lot this is great! It's so relaxing to use after a long day on your feet. As well as just something to do thats quick and easy to unwind after the day. I never would have thought to buy this on my own but I happy that I gave it a try when it was gifted to me last Christmas!
marie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,353 reviews
Love mine got it for Christmas present this past year. love to use it instead of going to the nail salon . works grate, haven't had an problems so far.love that it has the jets they feel so nice to me .the bubbles are a nice touch to . i would definitely buy again or recommend anyone .
kass M.
Salem, OR
This looks nice and good for your speed! It looks like a slushy! It looks nice to relax your feet in!
Chelsea V.
Christopher, IL
After a long day at work, this always just hits the spot. It really is easy to set up and has easy directions to follow, gentle to the touch and nice on the skin.
Rosanna R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
It's great. It relaxes and allows you to unwind after a long day of work. It stays working and is on for as long as you keep it on. The water I tend to keep room temperature since it allows you to better enjoy and get maximum results. Overall it's a good product. Long lasting and does the job. I'd definitely recommend it.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Amazing I am in love with this is a fav I wood recommend trying I wood buy this agean
Rosaly N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a all in one foot spa. I love that you can soak, massage, and exfoliate your feet. Nice to use after a long day of work.
Kathy Z.
That's look comfy and good for my feet massages. It for after working and need a break also been walking a lot lately all day long.
Geneva S.
Greenbelt , MD
The Satin Smooth Foot Massage works miracles! Awesome at home experience! After just one use you will notice a difference.
Lauren S.
Okemos, MI
Love this! It is so relaxing. I think this is a great anti stress tool and totally cheers you up and makes your feet so soft!