Skin CareFacial SkincareSatin Smooth
HydraSonic Professional Dermal Cleansing Technology Kit

Satin Smooth HydraSonic Professional Dermal Cleansing Technology Kit

by Satin Smooth

NULL

Es bueno?? Que tan recomendable es?
Start your review of Satin Smooth HydraSonic Professional Dermal Cleansing Technology Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Yhoselyne M.
Amo este exfoliador para mi cara sin duda consiento mi piel con algo nuevo muy fácil y práctico de usar
Sierra H.
Super gentle to the skin. I highly recommend this. I want this product forever. There is nothing to improve about this product. Like i said it is very gentle and i love it. Its a great product, give it a try.
Cheyenne R.
Queens Vlg, NY
TERRIBLE came broken in the box. It wouldn’t work even when I plugged it in. I was very dissatisfied
ilonka C.
Newport News, VA
This product is excellent for cleansing the face.you will notice the changes in a few weeks because your skin will be Fabulous..
Katie P.
I love this! It has totally helped the quality of my skin. I use the sensitive brush for my face. Its safe to use in the shower which is awesome! On the display screen it times and shows you which part of the face to clean. That way you don't over do it on your face or under do it. The timer really helps. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Ana M.
Better than expected. Very nice looking and handles very well. Works great! This product is excellent for cleansing the face.you will notice the changes in a few weeks because your skin will be Fabulous
Tammey G.
Talladega, AL
I was hoping for a better product! Honestly for the cost, I broke out in a rash, if you have super sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend.
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Sarah F.
This product is very helpful to my family my friend who has been in the store looking for a good product found and tried this
leslie M.
hidalgo tx
Very very nice it really helped my skin a lot i always use it after taking my makeup of and it really help get everything of
Ask a question to the Influenster community...