Satin Smooth Honey Wax with Vitamin E 14oz.

by Satin Smooth

NULL

Is this good for the face?
Start your review of Satin Smooth Honey Wax with Vitamin E 14oz.!
Serenity M.
massillon
Satin Smooth Honey Wax with Vitamin E 14oz. uploaded by Serenity M.
Satin Smooth Honey Wax with Vitamin E 14oz. uploaded by Serenity M.
I LOVE this wax. This is what we use at my cosmetology school and it’s my go to to use when in the waxing/treatment room. It’s easy to use, clean up, and is safe for clients and your own personal use. It removes virtually all hair on the first pull and doesn’t cause much irritation to the skin!
Tracey P.
usa
Satin Smooth Honey Wax with Vitamin E 14oz. Is absolutely the best was to use for all hair removal.. Its not so sticky and goes on smooth and comes off clean
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
OLDIES BUT GOODIES USED for years ..CLENTS LOVE IT AND SO DO I ..IT DOESNT LEAVE SKIN FEELING BURNED BUT WILL TAKE EVERY HAIR OFF IF DONE RIGHT...I think that for the price and the amount of product it is economical and great for salon use...there are others I like to use as well... GiGi Organic Milk & Honey Wax Gigi Pro 1 Waxing Kit ..the pro kit is great for a person who waxes all the time ...I USE it the most GiGi Wax Off 💮🍭
Sharee S.
Locust Grove, GA
So I’ve been trying to be cost effective and started cleaning my eyebrows up myself. This product could be compared to Gigi’s wax because it works well and doesn’t irritate my semi-sensitive skin. I would use this product again.
Kristina C.
Newberry, FL
I like this wax! I use it for my eyebrows and legs and it works great. I’ve used more expensive brands in the spas I’ve worked at but this works just as well. It leaves very little residue as long as you change strips often
Michelle M.
Plano, TX
Love this....gets every single hair and feels so good. You just can go wrong, plus it has vitamin e.
Sandra M.
Arlington, VA
Me gusto, en general estuvo bien pero si me lastime un poco cuando [email protected], quizás fue que no la use de manera correcta
Kyanne H.
English, IN
I’m a licensed stylist and I use this wax! It’s great, works well for all skin types. I’ve never had an issue, super easy to clean up as well! It’s great for salon use too.
Angelica M.
Sanger, CA
Very gentle. I use this on myself and my fiancé to clean up brows, those upper lips👨🏻‍🦱👀, and cleaning up my fiancé’s beard.
Haley M.
Palmer, TX
This is my go to wax it works on all skin and hair types! Leaves skin nice and smooth after!