BY SATIN SMOOTH

What is this product? The vitamins and rich emollients in this deluxe depilatory wax help to soften and smooth the hair shaft for ultra-soothing wax treatments. Developed especially for african-american and Latino clients, this all-purpose creamy wax removes thick, coarse and curly hair. Its recommended for all skin types, but is exceptionally effective on dehydrated skin. More info: the richness of the formula makes it ideal for Brazilian bikini waxing and the painless removal of thick, coarse, curly or stubborn hair. For use on even the most sensitive areas, and all types of skin. Note: this is a no strip disposable wax. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Cora V.
Favorite wax for my clients. Great for people with sensitive skin. Please do not wax unless you are a professional or at least learned all about waxing. When I am about to wax a client I ask all the medical questions ( do you have diabetes, eczema, etc) they always say " why do you need to know that?" Because mame if you were a diabetic I can potentially rip off your skin,because diabetic skin is thinner and more likely to rip, so can you please fill out the questionnaire.
Octavia M.
This is my favorite kind of wax to use on myself as well as clients in the salon, the pink color is physically easy to see where you place so that you’re not surprised with any loss of hairs in places where you didn’t expect to pull them out of! It is also more gentle on the skin then just using a plain honey wax. I like that because I personally have very sensitive skin.
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
Just used his on my moms bows I'm a Esthetician in school now and I really love this for thick course hair and for licensed professionals his is a great price. Out of some of the other waxes I have tried though this isn't the greatest compared but still works really well.
Karla M.
My favorite wax ever to be waxing with! It isn’t hard to use! Super user friendly! I love it!