Satin Lipstick

by Burt's Bees

Our Satin Lipsticks, amazing moisturising colour that help your lips look good and feel great.

What does this do exactly ?
Looking for sunscreen free lipsticks that stay on and don't dry your lips out. I have tried Burts Bees Satin Lipstick but too dry. Any ideas?
Es hidrante al usarlo?
Start your review of Satin Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...non-substantial feel of the tube, the formula is great - smooth, creamy and moisturizing without any glitter or shimmer. There's also a very mild scent (floral? honey?) but you have to hold it up to your nose to detect it. Juniper Water is not as dark in pigment as the package suggests, it wears closer to a magenta on me, however the Suede Splash is a beautiful rosy pink nude. Going natural (and creamy instead of matte) I think requires some compromise on depth of pigmentation, but otherwise really happy with these - waiting on 3 more colors (I ordered elsewhere). Additional plus is that this qualified for the weekly coupon discount so you can collect all of the colors and amp up from balm to lipstick on a daily basis.in reviews
Love this. I got it in Suede color. The formula is creamy and reminds me of the L'oreal Balm formula, however, it is much more pigmented. Lasts a good amount of time. Great shade range. Love that it is all natural. in reviews
...products so I was pretty excited to see this! While it isn't particularly long lasting, it is SO hydrating and worth the occasional reapply. The color is also surprisingly rich and lovely! in reviews
Victoria J.
S Abington Twp, PA
Satin Lipstick uploaded by Victoria J.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this brand!!! Burts Bees is my go too. This lipstick is smooth, creamy, and moisturizing. The brand has a lot of shades and finishes to choose from. The only negative is that it doesn’t last hours on my lips, but it is worth it. Each product is made with natural ingredients that are good for you and the plant. I highly recommend!!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Satin Lipstick uploaded by MANDY K.
I know a lot of people swear by Burt's Bees products, but I've honestly never been particularly impressed with the lip balms or body moisturizers. I've never had a bad experience, just kind of had an "okay" opinion, but this satin lipstick ended being a lip color I can happily say I like! The texture is very smooth, and applies well to my lips. I use a lip brush just for better precision, but I would be fine without it. The color was very pigmented, and I loved the richness. What I loved most was the fact that it was not drying to my lips! By far my best experience with Burt's Bees so far! This lipstick does transfer however, so be mindful of that when handling it and consider carrying it with you for retouching.   I truthfully cannot remember where I got this but I am pretty sure it came in some sort of promotional  gift box, but whether an item is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest opinion.
Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
In my opinion, this is a GREAT lipstick for everyday use at your job, out and about, etc. The formula is very creamy and soft - let's not forget the amazing moisture! Usually, I love packing on liquid matte lipsticks, but I wanted something to have in my collection that was simple and moisturizing. The pigment is pretty true to color, for Suede Splash at least. I'm not sure a darker color would have the same look for this brand, but i'd be curious to find out! It lasts as most generic lipsticks do and will come off after a few hours or after an intense meal. I don't find this problematic, especially considering how great it feels to apply! The packaging is great, though i do agree with other reviewers that the band on the actual packaging is more of a color indicator than the bottom sticker. Overall, the product is great with no harsh smells or perfumes and has a great color and moisturizing payoff. I love this as my new everyday work lipstick!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Satin Lipstick uploaded by Briselda E.
Review for: Nile Nude
This product goes on smooth and creamy and stays a reasonable time limit. The packaging is very cute and is definitely eye catching. The colors do not come out pale, and are very beautiful. I use Nile nude and it is perfect for my skin tone and I love it. I would definitely recommend to use it.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Satin Lipstick. . These are 3 lipsticks i purchases in my right aid 75% off mini haul! They have great color payoff and go on so smoothly. There is no feathering. They last long on the lip but are not transfer proof! I REALLY like the color Peony Dew which is a stunning frosty lighter pink.
marina R.
Austin, TX
Satin Lipstick uploaded by marina R.
Review for: Wine Wave
I thought I'd try a new lip color, usually not a fan of lipsticks because they leave my lips dry but I really love how silky smooth and moisturizing this lipstick left my lips for hours!! In addition, I'm glad I tried this new color as all my girlfriends can't stop complimenting me on the color! I highly recommend you try their collection!
Basira T.
Let me start off by saying I love Burt's Bees products. When I saw that they came out with lipstick I had to try it. I love how smooth and moisturizing it is and the color selection is a plus!
Laila W.
Center, TX
My favorite winter time product. With all of the dry wind, this product keeps my lips so soft.
Jazmyne T.
Hertford, NC
Satin Lipstick uploaded by Jazmyne T.
Purchased at: Target
I appreciate the beautiful shades offered in the BB Satin Lipstick. I have it in Ruby Ripple and Lily Lake. Both colors are gorgeous and look great on my skin. The lipstick provides great moisture, just like a BB lip balm.
Amanda O.
Review for: Suede Splash
Burt’s Bees Lipstick in Suede Splash is one of my favorite drug store lipsticks. It is a beautiful color! I love that it is really moisturizing and it does not dry out my lips. The only con to it is that the lipstick seems to easily wear off but the nice thing is that when it does, it leaves a beautiful natural stain behind on your lips. I repurchase this again and again!

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim H.
Grenada, MS
il y a un an
Jessica il y a un an
Lanolips are one of my favourite lipstick/lip balm brand. Check it out
Brandyce N.
il y a 2 ans
Burts Bees Satin Lipstick...I'm interested in buying Burt's Bee lipsticks, how well does the color stay?
Anou K. il y a un an
I just got this two days ago. The colour is beautiful and so is the shine..but you need to keep reapplying way too often! Kinda regret paying full price for this! I’ll still use it though.
Britanie L.
Halifax , NS
il y a 3 ans
Burts Bees Satin Lipstick what is everyone's favorite color?
Crystal M. il y a 2 ans