BY SATIN COLOR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Satin Color is an exclusive color system with a unique aloe vera base. Its ingredients are natural and help with the condition and overall health of your hair. Satin colors are rich with beautiful pigments that can be used for permanent or semi-permanent see more...

Review (1)
Melissa H.
Redmond, OR
I started using Satin Color Ultra Vivid Fashion Color 3N about 5 years ago when I couldn't find the brand I had previously used. At first, I declined using it when a sales women at a beauty supply store recommended it. After seeing it in the 3rd beauty supply store I stopped in, I decided to give it a try. I decided it's only hair. Right??

What I loved about it first was the fact it came in a large tube of 3oz. I also liked the idea of it being Aloe Vera based low ammonia cream hair color on the market. Once I realized it was carried in all 4 of the beauty supply store's in my area, well I didn't feel as nervous to try it out. I also might add the price was very appealing, between $9 and $10 dollars!

My hair is long and medium in thickness. I'd say the length is close to my lower back. I do have some gray hair, more than I'll admit too😉.

Mixing the Satin Hair Color with the developer I used a 1oz Satin Hair Color to 1oz developer ratio just like the direction stated on the box. I followed the directions for gray coverage otherwise the ratio is different. Since I was depositing hair color and not lifting, I used a 5 volume so my hair wouldn't get damaged or fried in the color process! I purchased a hair color bottle with measurements stated on bottle and started with measuring out 3oz of developer and then added the Satin Hair Color. After shaking for a minute the bottle started turning a light brown color. I then checked the measurement in the bottle and I had exactly 6oz..

Application was pretty straightforward for those who've colored their own hair. The hair color once mixed was not to thin or to thick and came out very easily. It will however stain anything it comes into contact with. I have noticed I can get it off most anything except wood doors, floor, and countertops take awhile before your rid of it, so apply with caution.

Once applied I left hair Color on hair for the full 45 minutes. I also used a plastic cap once I finished apply hair color. When it was time to wash I first rinsed my hair very well,shampooed twice, and put on a 3 minute conditioner. Color easily washed out of bathtub And bathtub walls.

After, I styled as usual. What I noticed immediately was my hair was vibrant and had a good shine also I couldn't get over how soft it was for being colored and it smelled amazing.. The corned lasts a good amount of time. I normally need to redo my grow out every 6 weeks. I have absolutely ZERO complaints when it comes to Satin Hair Color Vivid Fashion. It is a product I highly recommend and have used nothing else in 5 years!! Satin Color