BY SATIN COLOR

Satin Color is an exclusive color system with a unique aloe vera base. Its ingredients are natural and help with the condition and overall health of your hair. Satin colors are rich with beautiful pigments that can be used for permanent or semi-permanent see more...

Matt P.
Cheney
I used this product to dye my hair black months ago. When it was done, my hair was shiny and just the color I wanted it. Now, nearly two months later, it has not faded at all. My hair is still as black as it was when I first put the dye in, and I love it!
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
10b ultra light beige blonde. I tried this a few times. Easy 1:2 ratio color to developer. Color is pretty and rich but my hairs quality had started to diminish so I switched back to color fusion by redkin.
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
The hair color is standard. I bought it in Mocha and used it during November. The dark brown has already faded. I don't know if I would repurchase since I don't notice any difference between using this product and using a box dye despite all the claims this product has.