Satin Color uploaded by Nik A.

BY SATIN COLOR

Satin Color is an exclusive color system with a unique aloe vera base. Its ingredients are natural and help with the condition and overall health of your hair. Satin colors are rich with beautiful pigments that can be used for permanent or semi-permanent see more...

Mecca B.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this from the beauty supply for about 5 dollars for my cosmetology class. The package was a nice size and the color was very vibrant but that also depends on the developer choice. I would definitely recommend this hair color.
Nik A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the color 4mr (red mahogany chestnut) and it turned out to be a different color than the pic (more purple brown than red) and also way darker than I would have liked at my roots. It's very disappointing since I wanted more of a raspberry type color. I've only washed my hair once since dying it and it faded to a lightish type purple color with my blonde hair coming through (I had platinum blonde hair prior to dying it) .. I was really hoping it would turn out to be a color I loved. Maybe this dye would work better on someone with virgin hair but I will not be repurchasing and feel like I've completely wasted my money especially since I even bought the Satin developer that goes with the dye. The only good thing about this dye and developer was it didn't damage my hair any more than it already was
Jessica C.
Great product. Sold it at a local beauty supply store for the past ten years. Their reds are amazing. I recommend the color stay conditioner as well.
Markeela C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Satin color is a good product it goes on smooth and the color options are great I would say that its worth a try
Sophie P.
Broken hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this from a local chemist and I enjoyed it! It's long lasting and has a nice scent to it! Whenever I dye my hair red I look for this brand!
Layla A.
How exactly does this hair color work?