BY SATIN CARE #76 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Get a satiny smooth shave from Gillette. Not just smooth, satiny smooth. see more...

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I like this shave gel very much for shaving my legs in the shower. I have very dry skin and this version is very good keeps my skin will moisturize and keeps the dry skin at bay. I like the fresh floral scent and the protection it provides my skin from razor burn, my only complaint is that rust ring it leaves on the side of my bathtub. I would purchase again.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Doesn’t moisturize like I had hope it would. You are definitely paying the price for the name associated to the product. The gel does rub well and covers the area nicely. It helps to prevent nicks and cuts.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I used this shave cream for years before switching. It’s really not a bad shave cream and with it being super affordable, it’s a great option for those who are wanting a great product but also want to save some money.
courtney L.
One of my favorite shaving creams. Its so soft and fluffy. You don't have to use a lot to cover your whole leg. I have super sensitive skin so a lot of skincare products I can't use. This stuff is gentle and actually improves my dry skin. I love it. It leaves my legs feeling silky and smooth every time! And it smells fantastic!!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Worth spending a little extra money on! I used the cheaper, generic creams for so long and they just wouldn't foam up nearly as well and therefore required more and ran out quicker. This shaving cream foams up and works great!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is a really great affordable shaving cream. It's effective and leaves my skin silky smooth. I use it maybe once or twice a month. I like how it smells and that it's not too thick so a little goes a long way.
Cory C.
Katy, TX
This is one of my all time favorite shave gels! It is my go to! It meets every expectation. I don't get razor burn and my skin stays moisturized. It goes on nicely and doesn't take a lot of product to get the job done.
Kathleen N.
I like this one because it dosent dry my skin out like the others, good concept. Packaging is ok nothing fancy but they usually put out coupons for this product to do you can try it on the low
Angie W.
Ravenna, OH
I love the gel shaving creams. I have dry skin so this shaving cream works great for me. I purchase this at Walmart. It is very affordable and works great. It is one of my favorite brands of shaving cream and I will continue to purchase this. I also love that is lasts forever.
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
Works wonderful, a little dab will do you, unless of course you get a can that doesn't work. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Works as well as higher priced items.