BY SATIN CARE #59 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Get a satiny smooth shave from Gillette. Not just smooth, satiny smooth. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I used this shave cream for years before switching. It’s really not a bad shave cream and with it being super affordable, it’s a great option for those who are wanting a great product but also want to save some money.
courtney L.
One of my favorite shaving creams. Its so soft and fluffy. You don't have to use a lot to cover your whole leg. I have super sensitive skin so a lot of skincare products I can't use. This stuff is gentle and actually improves my dry skin. I love it. It leaves my legs feeling silky and smooth every time! And it smells fantastic!!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Worth spending a little extra money on! I used the cheaper, generic creams for so long and they just wouldn't foam up nearly as well and therefore required more and ran out quicker. This shaving cream foams up and works great!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is a really great affordable shaving cream. It's effective and leaves my skin silky smooth. I use it maybe once or twice a month. I like how it smells and that it's not too thick so a little goes a long way.
Cory C.
Katy, TX
This is one of my all time favorite shave gels! It is my go to! It meets every expectation. I don't get razor burn and my skin stays moisturized. It goes on nicely and doesn't take a lot of product to get the job done.
Kathleen N.
I like this one because it dosent dry my skin out like the others, good concept. Packaging is ok nothing fancy but they usually put out coupons for this product to do you can try it on the low
Angie W.
Ravenna, OH
I love the gel shaving creams. I have dry skin so this shaving cream works great for me. I purchase this at Walmart. It is very affordable and works great. It is one of my favorite brands of shaving cream and I will continue to purchase this. I also love that is lasts forever.
Colleen R.
Paducah, KY
Works wonderful, a little dab will do you, unless of course you get a can that doesn't work. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Works as well as higher priced items.
Michelle J.
Covington, GA
This is a good shave gel, but too pricey. Works well for sensitive skin. Lathers well. But unless you have a coupon , there are others cheaper that do just as well
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
This works pretty good for sensitive skin I just don't use real Razors very often because they usually leave a lot of cuts and make me break out on my legs because of the sensitive skin so most the time I use my electric razor and don't need shaving gel. But when I do use the regular razors this is my go-to shaving gel