BY SATIN CARE #52 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Get a satiny smooth shave from Gillette. Not just smooth, satiny smooth. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Keri H.
Keri H.
Springtown, TX
After years of making this product you would assume that they have there formula down. They dont!! I am sorry but i personally dont know a woman that uses this product or anyone similar, shaving creams and shave gels dry out your skin. I use shaving lotion or conditioner. Most of my friends and family all are in agreement with this. Its not the 80's anymore...try something new.
Donna O.
Donna O.
Alstead, NH
I really liked this product. I thought it did exactly what it promised that it would do. I think that for what it is, it could be a little less expensive. When I bought it, it was around $3.50 per a can. If it extends the life of your razor, moisturizes your skin and betters your shave then I guess it's worth the money.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I use this shave gel - when I'm in the mood for a gel - in the dry skin variety or the sensitive skin. It has a great smell, does a great job and I purchase it every few months because shaving is a regular occurrence! I haven't necessarily recommended this product because it's not something I talk to other people about!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
This works pretty good for sensitive skin I just don't use real Razors very often because they usually leave a lot of cuts and make me break out on my legs because of the sensitive skin so most the time I use my electric razor and don't need shaving gel. But when I do use the regular razors this is my go-to shaving gel
Mica A.
Mica A.
Rock Springs, WY
I am not super loyal to any shaving cream but I feel like this is one that I will consistently repurchase. I feel like it does a good job adding some moisture back into my legs and underarms and that I do not get as many dry patches when I shave. I like the scent and I would recommend the product
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Sacramento, CA
I love the satin care shave gel. While buying shave gel is a pain it's a must have for shaving. It makes the process easy and highly effective. In addition it gives a smooth finish. I find that it's more expensive than using soap but in the end makes my legs smoothr and they look great!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whiteville, NC
I buy this for my husband and he seems to like it as a back-up to when he uses a shave disk with his shaving brush before using his safety razor. This is a good back-up to have around in a pinch when you need to use something quickly, and it's cheap so that's always a perk.
Katia S.
Katia S.
Oakland, CA
This shaving cream is so rich and luxurious, it hydrates my skin while shaving and even after I'm done I feel like my legs are so soft and smooth. I have to shave a lot, and this works each time , every time. Overall. Totally satisfied with this shave cream gel.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Richmond, CA
Love it. I just can't express the way how much I love and adore this product so much. It is very affordable and not expensive. It was very effective for me because of how it just glides with the razor on my legs. I use it every day and have no problems with it.
Allison N.
Allison N.
El Paso, TX
Just the normal shave gel. I feel like they are all the same, so I just purchase what is the cheapest. The gel is nice and smooth and does help if you struggle with dry skin, especially in dryer climates. You won't go wrong with this. I would purchase it again.