BY SATHERS

Sathers Starlight Mints (Pack of 12)
  • "Not a big fan of the flavor peppermint and I also don't like the texture these have." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
['Ft Lauderdale', 'FL'], FL
Not a fan of them, they are ok. I almost chocked on this piece of candy and wouldn't recommend giving this to your children. After an hour it leaves a distasteful feeling in my mouth
Shaina W.
Winter Park, FL
These are so cheap! but they taste just as good if not better than the "expensive" peppermints. OMG, as a college student i always have to have SOMETHING to snack on during lecture or lab and these are perfect! and they are so so good!
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
Classic peppermint hard candy. Nice and cheap. They are perfect anytime of the year but particularly during Christmas. Good to have on hand in a bowl to offer guests. Good way to freshen your breath.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
Working in an office I need to purchase something for my clients to treat with while in meetings. I always choose Sather's starlight mints for personal preference because there is nothing compared to them! They are my favorite mint.
Rosie
I am a big fan of ANYTHING peppermint. I love how cheap these pieces of heaven are! I always turn to a peppermint treat or peppermint gum when I need fresh breath!
Zeinab M.
Before you know it you'll realize you finished the whole bag in one day, these are addictive. i also like them because they're no awfully sweet.
Racheal F.
Killeen , TX
Love mints. They are great for a little snack or if you wanna fresh in up your breath or even if you get hungry. I always carry some in my purse.
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
Not the best quality, but great price. So nice to carry in your purse if you need a little snack, or something to freshen up your breath.
Uriah B.
I love having peppermints around just in case. They taste great, something to pop in real quick for refreshing breath.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Holiday season is approaching and we all like out minty candy. cheap and great to just have after an awesome meal.
Amaris W.
How Sweet are these ?
Amaris W.
Is it More Mint then Sweet ?