BY SATHERS

Renee P.
minneapolis, MN
Warheads remind me of junior high school. We used to eat Warheads all the time. I love the initial sour bite!
Sarah N.
SUPER sour outside coating with a sweet candy. My favorite part was trying to out last the sour coating.
Mistidawn H.
Brownsville, TX
These have been my favorite candies since I was a kid, I just wish they would make some new flavors!
Sophia H.
Warheads are SOUR! They are almost unbearable at first! If you like sour candy you have to try these.
Alexandra R.
Buda, TX
Super sour. the grape is the worst. they make my jaw hurt. but hella funny to watch others eat them.
Carmen A.
I haven't ate this candy for awhile. I love them they were the best hope i could i find them again.
heather b.
Bronston, KY
Not my favorite. Too sour for me but my girls absolutely love these. Always buying these for them
Chantal T.
Toms River, NJ
Ugh love these sour bad boys!! Loved them since i was little.... too bad there hard to come by
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
I remember these when I was younger. they were a hit with all the kids. omg, they were so sour.
Olivia B.
Raeford, NC
I've loved these since I was in school and so happy that I get to share the with my boys now.
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
What was your favorite flavor?