BY SATHERS

Samantha S.
Tacoma, WA
Just seeing these made my mouth pucker, I could almost taste them. I don't HATE them, but I would prefer the less sour ones.
Tammy S.
I wish i could rate higher than an A. My favorite as a kid, super sour on the outside, and very sweet on the inside. Yum!
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
OMG i have them in my room right now!! I eat them when I have to stay up and study. They wake me right up! LOVE THEM
lisa m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never cared for sour things, especially not candy!! These are very sour but once you get past that they are good!
Brittney a.
Every has had to try these at least once. There the sourest candy I have ever tryd the blue was always my favorite
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
Man where do I find these things? They are so awesome! I used to eat these things like they were going outta style!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some warheads!! My favorite flavors are; green apple, lemon, black cherry, blue raspberry and watermelon.
Rachel G.
Love these! I wish the sour burst would last a little longer, but this has been a favorite of mine since the 90s.
stefany r.
I can't stand these...i don't know how people love them...sorry but ewwww i hate sour more of a sweets person
Lauren T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these!! Can't find at many stores! but when I do I buy them because they are just the best! and sour!
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
What was your favorite flavor?