BY SATHERS

Linda M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
great flavor long lasting for a great price brings back great memories of when I was a kid. We would get these all the time and see who had the sourest one to eat. I'm an adult now and still love them. best part they were cheap to the pocket.
Kate B.
They can be extremely sour at first but after the first minute they turn sweet. I like them when they have the sour taste but after it fades I usually spit them out because I don't really like hard candy. Would like to see them mix things up with a chewy candy.
Davisha M.
Newburgh, NY
These are one of the best candies in the world the sweetnes from the gummy peach and the tiny sour taste you get from the sugar on the outside of the ring OMG delicious childhood and adult hood favorite lol luvvv it
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
Love how they make your mouth pucker up. Almost to the point of pain.. but not in a bad way. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water. The best though is to give it to someone not expecting the sourness. I loved getting the small packs on Halloween.
Niki K.
I used to love these as a kid! My brother and I would have "wars" to see who could handle them longer. If we tied, we would pop another candy in our mouths. Always love seeing other peoples' faces when they are eating these too.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I never liked these going up this is something I just couldn't get not get into no matter what an oversight don't like sour stuff so this is something has not been a favorite of mine
Gracy C.
Rock Springs, WY
Oh my gosh! I remember eating these like crazy when I was in middle school. I don't know if I could still do the sourness of the candy, but I used to love these. I might buy some and have my daughter try some.
beverly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh how I remember wanting anything warheads. But my sourbuds can only handle a few now. So if you love sour this is for you. Get to wear the tart comes off n its sweet. Great for just about anyone.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
The first time I tried these I was in 5th grade. Every time I eat one of these it brings back great memories. They're so tasty and I love the fact thay they're really sour.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I have the ultimate deadly sour sweet tooth and if i could pick one thing that I needed to sure it it would be this. I probably make my hubby go to the store at least once a week to pic it up- I'm prego- so it definitely cures a sweet tooth and the best part is its less then a buck
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
What was your favorite flavor?