BY SATHERS

These delightful red chewy licorice twists are a blast from the past. This old-fashioned recipe will remind you of years past when you bite into their sweet goodness and chewy texture. The bold, red, sweet twists are fun to eat and delicious, too! Licorice twists are a classic treat that you can't help but share with friends. see more...

Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
These are one of those things that I think you get what you pay for. They are fine but just not as good as the "real" ones. Kids can't tell the difference though so they would work for them if they want a treat from time to time.
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
I don't like these. They have a plastic like texture and the flavor is barely there. I know a lot of people like them but the flavor and texture are just off for me.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love these they are a great value and to me licorice is licorice no matter the brand and these are readily available at many gas stations and stores all over!
DeAndrea F.
New Haven, CT
I have an insane obsession with these and its the strangest thing but I just love them, they're good for car rides and just to snack on in the middle of class.
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This candy can be better tasting if you just want to have a sweet taste its ok but not much flavor to it. its affordable but need upgrade for real.
Tiffany A.
East taunton, MA
These qre delish, you cant just eat one, they are super cheap to, you can-purchase these at any local gas station, yumm
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I fall for these every time I see them. Always buy them when I am travelling and keep them in my purse.
Scott W.
Fort Benning, GA
I always have these on me. I love them so much! I don't let anyone touch them :D I also recommend!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Classic snack. I love these for road trips. They're fun, cheap, and easy to find so they are great.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
One of my favorite brands for this candy. Great price and I keep them in my house at all times.
Tiffany A.
East taunton, MA
These are so good they in watermelon
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
Are these just like twizzlers?