2 colors available

BY SATHERS

Rain-Blo gumballs are 5/8" and known for their fresh, chewy texture and bright colors. The sweet, fruity flavors will bring back memories of yesterday, but the quality and taste will compete with the gumballs of today. Our convenient 12 pack box of our popular 2.25 ounce bags of multi-colored gumballs is a great deal and is popular with all ages. see more...

Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Gainesville, FL
These constantly bring me back to my childhood! I would pop 5 of these in my mouth but then they would last maybe for a minute. At first the flavor is super sweet but it's short lived. Since it is so cheap I would repurchase these.
Mirella R.
Mirella R.
Thermal, CA
I found these to be a little chalky i guess you can say although its a love and hate relationship with these I'm not into them at the moment
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Ravenden, AR
Its a classic gum balls remind me of my dad he loves them. Whi doesn't like to see who can blow the biggest bubble. ;)
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I got a little gum dispensing machine so I went ahead and bought these gums to put inside the machine. The flavor doesn't exactly last, it gets flavorless within the minute of chewing which is a bummer but I love chewing gum so I still buy them.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
These are great for my son. We use these as a counting tool and he gets to have a couple balls when we are done.
Manisa K.
Manisa K.
United Kingdom
These are actually really good. I would of given this a 4 and a half but it wasn't available. I've tried this a couple of times and it's Delicious.the best part is that it's not expensive at all. This is definitely a re purchase thing.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
These are the perfect treat for my students. I give them out for a reward and they enjoy being able to pick their own colors