BY SATHERS

Traditional peppermint candies are wonderful during the holidays, but they're delightful all year long. The natural goodness of peppermint is contained in a flavorful disc. This classic candy is a favorite for many, a tradition for others, and a delight for all of us. see more...

• Are these good?2 Answers
  • Am I the only one that has trouble finding them year round? I see...2 Answers
  • How do you share your peppermints?1 Answers
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I get these everytime i take a Florida Test for school and i absolutely just love them! They are better then the plain old mints and they do just melt in your mouth when you eat them. and they last a long time!
Tavares, FL
These peppermints are ok, my horses LOVE them! I can remember being a kid and paying a quarter for a bag and sharing them with all my friends in school. Its a pretty cheap candy and makes the kids happy because they think they are getting LOTS of candy LOL
They're pretty good. Not my favorite mints, but they are still great! I would suggest this product.
Alejandra r.
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
These are just an all time classic treats. I love peppermint anything- but mostly around the holiday season!
I love these. I munch on them at my desk. They are perfect if you are constantly on the phones. They keep you from having a dry mouth.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I remember eating these as a child. I loved them! Now that I have children of my own, they also enjoy eating them. Great road trip candies.
Jazzie D.
Jazzie D.
Ortonville, MI
These are very good. Makes me think of Christmas when I eat them. And the price is awesome. Great value.
cibele U.
cibele U.
Ellenton, FL
These are my favorite! i always have them in my purse. these are great if you need a fresh breath .
Am I the only one that has trouble finding them year round? I seem to only find them during the latter part of the year
Kelly j.
Kelly j.
Salem, OR
Are these good?
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
How do you share your peppermints?
Tavares, FL
Who remembers getting a ton of these and bringing them to share with our friends?