Sathers Lemon Drops uploaded by Amber S.

BY SATHERS

Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. PackageTypeDescription Bag see more...

• I never here these brand before? are they good?1 Answers
  • Is this your favorite brand, or do you have another brand of lemo...1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand. where can i find it at?3 Answers
Sathers Lemon Drops
  • "This is the real old school candy and very good hard to find at times a must try for every one" in 1 review
  • "I love lemon drops and what's even better is 2 for 1.50." in 1 review
  • "Have not had these is forever but was one of my favorite child hood snacks that I loved even though they were sour they where still really good" in 1 review
  • "I love the nostalgia that surrounds it to this day every time I eat one it reminds me of my grandpa!" in 1 review
  • "great taste and a great candy!" in 1 review
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Oh my goodness! These bring back the fondest of childhood memories! Makes me want to go grab a bag after I get off work tonight, just to relive the good ol' days! Sour and sweet, in just the perfect combination of lemon and sugar. I bet these would make a good drink of some kind, and I'm surprised they aren't used in lemon drops and other lemony drinks. I bet they would be a good addition to a hot toddy or a hot cup of tea in general! You can find them at most convenient stores/gas stations/dollar stores. Highly recommended. Oh by the way, they are Dumbledore's favorite muggle candy!
Christina H.
These are so yummy.. Remember these from years and years ago. I haven't seen any lately, but there is a store that sells candy from yonder years. Will definitely have to get a bag and reminisce from being a child
Samantha I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember these from my childhood years. My dad always would have these and I would eat them all the time. They are cheap and tasty. Although you've got to be careful eating them. You can choke easily. I can usually get them from my local gas station!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Lemon drops are great it helps me from smoking during the day, instead of having a cigarette I pop a lemon drop in my mouth. There delicious, I think there a little sour but there good addicting. They are very inexpensive. They have been around for years
Nikolina M.
These are pretty old school, but are amazing! I try to buy these especially for easter, they make great decoration and the flavor is really "vibrant" to your taste buds!
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
Childhood staple!! Only they were 2/$1 then! These were absolutely delicious.. Haven't seen them in forever, used to be able to get them at White Hen, but those aren't around anymore either!
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
This candy is so simple but yet so good! I love the nostalgia that surrounds it to this day every time I eat one it reminds me of my grandpa! He always used to carry them in his pocket!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love lemon drops! They're a nostalgia candy - and full of sugar. They're also really good for your throat instead of cough drops. I want some now!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
These Sathers Lemon Drop Candies are very underrated. They were my favorite growing up and I try and still sneak them into the house from time to time
jasmine a.
orlando, fl
Man i loved tese as a kid i would recommend them to your kids,great.i still somtimes wen I'm going to the store to get some gas get thim.ūüėälol enjoy
Reney S.
I've never heard of this brand. where can i find it at?
Allison G.
How good is this brand?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
I never here these brand before? are they good?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Is this your favorite brand, or do you have another brand of lemon drops that you prefer?