BY SATHERS

Sathers Gummi Bears
  • "This is a cheaper brand and the gummy bears don't have that strong of a flavor compared to the more expensive brand, but they're still really good!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't know how you can go wrong with gummy bears!" in 1 review
  • "i would definitely go for another brand if i had the choice." in 1 review
  • "I would always buy these when I was in high school." in 1 review
  • "Great snack when your at work at your desk and you want something sweet and fat free." in 1 review
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love gummy bears! These are the best gummy candy ever! I have a lot of good memories of these from when I was a kid. Every time I got a splinter, my mom, Nana, or Tata would make a small baggie of gummy bears for me while my mom or Nana, who ever was available at the time, would have me sit on their lap while they prick the splinter out of me. It's also a great distraction for kids when cleaning up a cut or taking a splinter out. I never felt any pain because I was too busy eating gummy bears. So thank you to the makers of gummy bears haha!
Dra O. L.
I have to be honest, I did not like these gummy bears. The texture was a little off, and the flavor was sweet but had no "punch". They are not horrible, just not my favorite, but I guess they're a good value
Shawna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These have a great flavor. They need to come in bigger bags. The alternatives may have more flavor but they are more expensive. Comes down to you get what you pay for.
LEAR28018 A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Gummy bears have always been a fav for us. they are great stocking stuffers and great to add in goody bags for birthday parties and bridal and baby showers
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
Gummy bears are on my top 5 favorite candies to snack on. They're classic and you can't go wrong! I will grab this brand in a pinch if I see them at the drugstore or if I can't find Haribo gummy bears where I am at. Sometimes I have gotten a few "tough" to chew bears in a bag from this brand but they still taste exactly the same as the more expensive Haribo brand.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
There wasn't anything fancy that I thought came from eating these gummie bears. But I mean when your in the mood and need to get your hands on some these can do the trick for you if you aren't trying to go above and beyond for some amazing gummies. Affordable as well.
Prassedes W.
cary, NC
I love these they remind of my childhood. So sweet and fun to eat. Great price and you can find them in any drug store,gas station and supermarket. Kids go crazy for them. Great stocking stuff as will so tell Santa.
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
These gummy bears are quite delicious! And who can beat the price? I love how they don't even taste cheap. These gummy bears always full of flavor. I would always buy these when I was in high school. I'd buy like 4 packs each time I saw them. I still buy them to this day! I give this product an A because the price is amazing and the taste is even better!
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
I recommend this brand for every candy but their gummy bears. I like when gummy bears are really soft, but these are just really hard and don't have the same flavor. They are good if you are looking for somthing that tastes good for cheap!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
You can never go wrong with gummy bears. This is a cheaper brand and the gummy bears don't have that strong of a flavor compared to the more expensive brand, but they're still really good!
Prassedes W.
cary, NC
what is your favorite color gummi?
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Did anyone bit them in half and stick the head of one onto another one and the body onto another? Haha.
veach.rogers
Goldsboro
How do you eat your gummy bears?
Lynette J.
Are these really good even though they are cheap?
veach.rogers
Goldsboro
I bite their heads off then eat their bodies.