BY SATHERS #21 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Candace B.
These are good for the price. I buy them at the convenience store when I get gas. A nice, sweet and chewy treat
Caroline N.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE these candies. I always go out of my way to find them because they are deliciously sweet and enjoyable.
Jeniffer C.
They are great tasting and small enough to not feel guilty enjoying I really like them my family likes a lot
Kaitlyn R.
I love these! I get these almost every time I go in the gas station. You get so many for such a cheap price!
Nayeli R.
Fontana , CA
The caramel can be a little creamier but overall they're good. My mom loves these and that's why we buy them
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI
Ive been eating these since i cant remember! Delicious, smooth and takes me back to a great time in my life.
Justin P.
Schererville, IN
Great for baking but not always as chewy as i expect. Sometimes i wonder how long they have been sitting for.
Christine A.
Canton, GA
Yummy. Smooth and creamy. The richness of these caramels makes it hard to eat more then 2-3 at a time.
Mary R.
Mobile, AL
These are what every grandmother had when you were little. I love these and the price is the best too.
Chantille S.
Palm Desert, CA
These are a great little snack for my daughter and for my son. They are tiny and not very messy at all
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.