BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
leah c.
Fresno, CA
These little caramel bites are soo good nice chewy candy that give your taste buds a kick
Ana G.
Irving, TX
These candies have helped me calm myself down because I always ask for more of this candy
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not number one out there but it is really good when you want something sweet. Good flavor
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These I love to keep in my purse for on the go to just have something sweet! So yummy!
Shelly V.
A good caramel for the price. Very chewy and kind of sticky but a great caramel taste.
Alicia G.
Can you get any better than this. OMG I have to have my own bag of these. So delicious!
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
These caramels are so good. They remind me of my childhood when I would snack on these
Jennifer P.
These have been a favorite of mine since I was little and my children love them too.
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I love caramel ! And eating these are so good , they're hard candy that taste so good
Jessica
I could eat these all day long. Only down fall is some of the piece are really hard
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.