BY SATHERS #18 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't love Caramels?? these are a great version of one of my favorite desserts! Nice and soft and delicious.
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Awww My great-grandmother would keep these by her couch in the living room and would not stop giving me some. Aww<3
lana grace m.
You are always needing Caramels. pull these bad boys out in meetings, walks, car rides, or when you need to relax.
Katie W.
Lexington, KY
These are delicious! My grandmother used to keep a big jar of these in her house! Yum yum yum! They are so good!!!!
Vanessa D.
Dallas, TX
AOft, chewy, great tast. Not expensive. Very affordable. Can find them anywhere. Walmart target Walgreens has them.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Mmmmm I love these! Such a good candy to keep in a jar in your kitchen or living room! Quests love this stuff!!!
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I would always eat these in the fall, they were so nice and satisfying. I can't seem to find them anymore though.
Brittany J.
Marlette, MI
Such a great product for a very reasonable price! Would always go to the party store as a child and pick some up!
Raina M.
Nome, AK
I didn't like these they smell bad and they don't feel very good on my tounge and u wasn't sure about the taste
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Sathers Caramels are so good. They are just sweet and carameley enough to satisfy any sweet tooth. Good value.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.