BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

• Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ja M.
Ja M.
These are a reminder of my childhood. My grandmother ALWAYS had bag of these in her house
Emily T.
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not number one out there but it is really good when you want something sweet. Good flavor
leah c.
leah c.
Fresno, CA
These little caramel bites are soo good nice chewy candy that give your taste buds a kick
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Can you get any better than this. OMG I have to have my own bag of these. So delicious!
Kylee I.
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
These caramels are so good. They remind me of my childhood when I would snack on these
Shelly V.
Shelly V.
A good caramel for the price. Very chewy and kind of sticky but a great caramel taste.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These I love to keep in my purse for on the go to just have something sweet! So yummy!
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I love caramel ! And eating these are so good , they're hard candy that taste so good
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
These have been a favorite of mine since I was little and my children love them too.
hillary N.
hillary N.
Very good it's a great little snack if you love Caramel then this is a must try/buy
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.