BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

• Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
These remind me of my grandma so much! She would always have these for us when we would visit
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA
I love this stuff it's so good and sweet and great to put on cakes and ice cream or whatever
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
These are good second choice for my caramel cravings. A little harder but still really good.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Super tasty and they don't have that plastic-y taste that a lot of other chewy candies have!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Yum .. i want some right now .. these are some of my favorite.. and they are a great price .
Naomie S.
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
I find myself stopping at gas stations regularly for these. Soft, chewy, sticky, delicious.
Khapri S.
Khapri S.
East earl, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Good for making Carmel apples and also ratting them by them selfs very soft and delightful
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
I've never tried these but by the way they look they look good so you know IDK what to say
Carlyn P.
Carlyn P.
Los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amos los amos los amo
Ana G.
Ana G.
Irving, TX
These candies have helped me calm myself down because I always ask for more of this candy
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.