BY SATHERS #23 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them bef...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
janna a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good for children good and for me too. This reminds me so much of my childhood so much to my infancy they are very rich.
Manvir K.
These are amazing caramel treats! But sized so you can have your own individual piece and very good quality for the price!
Amanda C.
Springfield, IL
This brand takes me back to my child hood and I love that! If I see a pack of these candies at a store I will pick them up!
Whitney C.
SAINT ALBANS, WV
He doesn't love caramel and caramel and little bites I used to love these and I was a kid and I still love them as an adult
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Love this slathers caramels , sometimes I been working and need something sweet, that's my option, definitely recommend it.
Jessica V.
Adena
These are good caramels. They stick in my teeth, so I use them mainly for cooking/baking with. They melt well in recipes.
Adaora E.
Another guilty pleasure. You can't go wrong with a bag of simple caramels, but you will eat the whole bag guaranteed.
Ashley H.
Midland, MI
Oh these are for sure one of my biggest weaknesses. Not only do I love them big my husband and kids love them as well!
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL
They're good but sometimes they're to sticky and hard to chew on but overall all they taste good and are affordable.
Tabatha W.
Lebanon, TN
Yummy yummy to sathers caramels. Taste great with a great price attached. One of the best caramels you will taste.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.