BY SATHERS #19 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them bef...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
If you didn't grow up with these in grandmas house, i feel bad for you!Little squares of caramel are delicious, and cant forget cheap!
Lex M.
I love these so much! Carmel is so yummy!! It's super cheap especially for the amount you get would definitely recommend to a friend
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
I am a caramel lover do these are tasteful. Only downside is they aren't sild everywhere. Mostly at grocery stores or a wal mart.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My oma used to have these in her purse and cookie jar all the time. So cheap and delicious. You can buy these pretty much anywhere.
Traelah J.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite caramel candy i love it so much i eat this very much i get it every time i go to the store it is my to go snack
Haley M.
Lincoln Park, MI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these carmels, they're the perfect amount of chewiness and yumminess. They taste well with just about anything!
Diana A.
I love buying these! they're cheap and can find them almost anywhere. i try not to chew on it since thats how you get cavities lol
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Wish more came in the packet but there so cheap I don't mind get there every rom I go to the gas station love all they products
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't like this at all , they taste okay just like a normal caramel but i don't like that stick into your teeth really bad ..
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
If you're looking for some cheap caramels then this is where you go to. These were actually good and they can found anywhere.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.