BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Mmmmm I love these! Such a good candy to keep in a jar in your kitchen or living room! Quests love this stuff!!!
Brittany J.
Marlette, MI
Such a great product for a very reasonable price! Would always go to the party store as a child and pick some up!
Raina M.
Nome, AK
I didn't like these they smell bad and they don't feel very good on my tounge and u wasn't sure about the taste
Caroline N.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE these candies. I always go out of my way to find them because they are deliciously sweet and enjoyable.
Candace B.
These are good for the price. I buy them at the convenience store when I get gas. A nice, sweet and chewy treat
Nayeli R.
Fontana , CA
The caramel can be a little creamier but overall they're good. My mom loves these and that's why we buy them
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI
Ive been eating these since i cant remember! Delicious, smooth and takes me back to a great time in my life.
Christine A.
Canton, GA
Yummy. Smooth and creamy. The richness of these caramels makes it hard to eat more then 2-3 at a time.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Yummy , So Damn Good I'd Buy These Time & Time Again
My Grandma Use To Buy These Back In The Day For Me
Michelle P.
I love caramel . This brand is okey a bit hard when you bite them but after they are pretty much soft
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.