BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

• Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Candace B.
Candace B.
These are good for the price. I buy them at the convenience store when I get gas. A nice, sweet and chewy treat
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE these candies. I always go out of my way to find them because they are deliciously sweet and enjoyable.
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Rialto , CA
The caramel can be a little creamier but overall they're good. My mom loves these and that's why we buy them
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI
Ive been eating these since i cant remember! Delicious, smooth and takes me back to a great time in my life.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Yummy , So Damn Good I'd Buy These Time & Time Again
My Grandma Use To Buy These Back In The Day For Me
Christine A.
Christine A.
Canton, GA
Yummy. Smooth and creamy. The richness of these caramels makes it hard to eat more then 2-3 at a time.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
I love caramel . This brand is okey a bit hard when you bite them but after they are pretty much soft
Daiane M.
Daiane M.
Darien
It's vary tasty , when I have one I always feel having another one haha so good my favorite caramel
Laura E.
Laura E.
East Chicago, IN
They are ok. I would prefer them to be softer and smoothr. I do like how you get them in a pack.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
These are so yummy!!! and they work great to make homemade turtles, which I do for the holidays.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.