BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Takeya W.
Montgomery, AL
I love caramel and I love this brand. Inexpensive and very tasty. Better than any name brand.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I would always eat these in the fall, they were so nice and satisfying. I can't seem to find them anymore though.
Jessica H.
These can be hit and miss depending on how long they have been on the shelf. Not bad if they are soft but I have accidentally grabbed some rock hard ones before. Not so good in that case.
Sabrina C.
Kinston, NC
I loveee these things. Reminds me so much of when I was younger. #GoodOleDays
Amie R.
Fontana, Ca
Not my favorire caramels. It seems like whenver I purchase this brand the caramel in hardcand old.
Alexandra E.
Pearsall, TX
These are a little slice of my childhood, they might get stuck to your teeth because their so chewy, but they are a good snack to feed young ones. These are very memorable.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this Item. It is very sweet and you can buy them locally. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Wish more came in the packet but there so cheap I don't mind get there every rom I go to the gas station love all they products
jenna r.
Love these always buy them when I go to the store and my son likes them a lot to
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
These are so good! so sweet, but one will do when you're craving sweets! I remember when my grocery store had these 3 for 25 cents when I was growing up. loved it!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.