BY SATHERS #18 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
paola v.
I love this candies and the fact that their so cheap I love them even more . I buy them every time I go grocery shopping Bc that's how good they are
Myla T.
Huntington, IN
I Love caramel they are almost exactly like milk duds but they are a lot sweeter. Caramel and chocolate most of my life along with my family ūüėć
Melissa M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The Sathers caramel candies are so yummy and delicious. I would eat them all day if I could. I look forward to enjoying them in the future!
Norma R.
Love the price and the taste of these perfect cheap sweet tooth fix. A few of my residents at the nursing home always has these on hand.
María D.
For small house is always good to take a little present from time to time and for oneself too, these candies are great and are very rich
Jessica L.
Canoga Park , CA
This candy is one of my top picks. I have been in love with these since i was a kid and i still have my Sathers Caramels ever so often
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I love these so much. I wish the package came with more but you can't beat the price. they're nice and chewy. and the flavor is great.
Dawn G.
Temple Terr, FL
Soft chew, nice creamy it's not to sweet it's just right. I keep this in my candy jar at work. Provides the right pick me up.. yummy...
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
If you didn't grow up with these in grandmas house, i feel bad for you!Little squares of caramel are delicious, and cant forget cheap!
Ashlyn B.
New Orleans, LA
I like this caramel because it melts in your mouth and it tastes good and it don't leave a nasty aftertaste behind In This Very chewy
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.