BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

• Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Manvir K.
Manvir K.
These are amazing caramel treats! But sized so you can have your own individual piece and very good quality for the price!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Adena
These are good caramels. They stick in my teeth, so I use them mainly for cooking/baking with. They melt well in recipes.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL
They're good but sometimes they're to sticky and hard to chew on but overall all they taste good and are affordable.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Dallas, TX
AOft, chewy, great tast. Not expensive. Very affordable. Can find them anywhere. Walmart target Walgreens has them.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lexington, KY
These are delicious! My grandmother used to keep a big jar of these in her house! Yum yum yum! They are so good!!!!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't love Caramels?? these are a great version of one of my favorite desserts! Nice and soft and delicious.
lana grace m.
lana grace m.
You are always needing Caramels. pull these bad boys out in meetings, walks, car rides, or when you need to relax.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Marlette, MI
Such a great product for a very reasonable price! Would always go to the party store as a child and pick some up!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Dallas, TX
Mmmmm I love these! Such a good candy to keep in a jar in your kitchen or living room! Quests love this stuff!!!
Raina M.
Raina M.
Nome, AK
I didn't like these they smell bad and they don't feel very good on my tounge and u wasn't sure about the taste
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.