BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

• Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
María D.
María D.
For small house is always good to take a little present from time to time and for oneself too, these candies are great and are very rich
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Temple Terr, FL
Soft chew, nice creamy it's not to sweet it's just right. I keep this in my candy jar at work. Provides the right pick me up.. yummy...
Ashlyn B.
Ashlyn B.
New Orleans, LA
I like this caramel because it melts in your mouth and it tastes good and it don't leave a nasty aftertaste behind In This Very chewy
Lex M.
Lex M.
I love these so much! Carmel is so yummy!! It's super cheap especially for the amount you get would definitely recommend to a friend
Traelah J.
Traelah J.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite caramel candy i love it so much i eat this very much i get it every time i go to the store it is my to go snack
Diana A.
Diana A.
I love buying these! they're cheap and can find them almost anywhere. i try not to chew on it since thats how you get cavities lol
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't like this at all , they taste okay just like a normal caramel but i don't like that stick into your teeth really bad ..
gabrielle J.
gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
If you're looking for some cheap caramels then this is where you go to. These were actually good and they can found anywhere.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
He doesn't love caramel and caramel and little bites I used to love these and I was a kid and I still love them as an adult
Eris G.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Love this slathers caramels , sometimes I been working and need something sweet, that's my option, definitely recommend it.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.