BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Selena T.
Cumberland, MD
Very good but I'm all honesty they ain't my favorite, they're very tacky an take forever to chew an I hate that because after a while they hurt my jaw
paola v.
I love this candies and the fact that their so cheap I love them even more . I buy them every time I go grocery shopping Bc that's how good they are
Melissa M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The Sathers caramel candies are so yummy and delicious. I would eat them all day if I could. I look forward to enjoying them in the future!
María D.
For small house is always good to take a little present from time to time and for oneself too, these candies are great and are very rich
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I love these so much. I wish the package came with more but you can't beat the price. they're nice and chewy. and the flavor is great.
Dawn G.
Temple Terr, FL
Soft chew, nice creamy it's not to sweet it's just right. I keep this in my candy jar at work. Provides the right pick me up.. yummy...
Ashlyn B.
New Orleans, LA
I like this caramel because it melts in your mouth and it tastes good and it don't leave a nasty aftertaste behind In This Very chewy
Lex M.
I love these so much! Carmel is so yummy!! It's super cheap especially for the amount you get would definitely recommend to a friend
Kateri J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little awesomely sweet candies are the bomb! I love them! they're soft, chewy & perfectly sweet for that sweet tooth of yours!
Traelah J.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite caramel candy i love it so much i eat this very much i get it every time i go to the store it is my to go snack
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.