BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah J.
Saint Stephen , SC
These are classic. I have been eating these since I was a little girl. They are always going to be a favorite for me. They bring back so many wonderful memories!
shantel c.
My favorite candy to receive on Halloween. Yummy. There's no taste like these. I honestly forgot about these. Thanks influenster. I will be buying me some when I head out today!
lesia g.
My favorite kind of candy to have in the middle of the day to take the edge off. I have a sweet tooth and so a small little something is exactly what i need to break the 3 pm lull at the office.
Ashley N.
I really like them. They're satisfying enough that I can have one or two and not have that little leftover craving. Plus I love the nostalgia factor from my childhood :)
Jessica H.
These can be hit and miss depending on how long they have been on the shelf. Not bad if they are soft but I have accidentally grabbed some rock hard ones before. Not so good in that case.
Alexandra E.
Pearsall, TX
These are a little slice of my childhood, they might get stuck to your teeth because their so chewy, but they are a good snack to feed young ones. These are very memorable.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
I love caramels and these are so great. Caramels are definitely my biggest weakness. I can eat them straight or use them in baking and they're just great. These are super affordable too.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
Excellent to give this to my husband for Valentine's Day tasted great comes in white and dark and couple different flavors I didn't not want to put it in the sun for 15 minutes which was great low in sugar
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
These caramels are so smooth and sweet I love Caramels and this brand has a taste to die for it great for those who love the smooth an sweet taste of caramels.. I always get them in my dollar store and i always buy around 5 packs i bring them to my work and everyone loves them.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.