BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

Buy on Jet.com
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Super cheAp Nd great tasting caramel bits!! Love these ! Always restock when i head over to get groceries love how u can also find them every where not hard to find at all! Def recommend!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Omg these are a blast from the past! I would always talk my mom into buying these for me at the gas station! I love these little guys! So sweet and creamy and not too sticky.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Saint Stephen, SC
These are classic. I have been eating these since I was a little girl. They are always going to be a favorite for me. They bring back so many wonderful memories!
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
These caramels are so smooth and sweet I love Caramels and this brand has a taste to die for it great for those who love the smooth an sweet taste of caramels
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Like i said, anything caramel and i will give it a try. i absolutely love caramel. Its one of my favorite things to be in a candy bar or even on ice cream.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Greensboro, NC
I love the buttery taste the caramel have when you chew the product this product is reasonable to buy I. Would recommend this candy to family and friends.
Audrey Paige S.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
I love this product for being there for me during rough times including saving me sum money ūüėā not the best but I love all caramels and don't discriminate
Selena T.
Selena T.
Cumberland, MD
Very good but I'm all honesty they ain't my favorite, they're very tacky an take forever to chew an I hate that because after a while they hurt my jaw
paola v.
paola v.
I love this candies and the fact that their so cheap I love them even more . I buy them every time I go grocery shopping Bc that's how good they are
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The Sathers caramel candies are so yummy and delicious. I would eat them all day if I could. I look forward to enjoying them in the future!
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.