BY SATHERS #18 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jill S.
You definitely cannot beat the price on these guys! A perfectly portioned bag and less than a dollar? I'll take two! These caramels are delicious. They are buttery and creamy and perfect sizes. Not too sticky either!
Kim C.
Edison, NJ
I hate chocolate, so I am always "stuck" looking for non-chocolate candy to satiate my sweet tooth. With few options, I often turn to Sathers caramels for the rich and creamy flavor. While I only eat candy once in a while, these are such a reliable option!
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR
Their okay they could be better or evern creamer. Its affordable comes withmany of them. Good flavor. Perfect for craving good values I could say. The packaging could be better. Purchase worthy if you like them
Tia C.
Dierks, AR
These stick your teeth caramels are delicious. They are very cheap and taste great! I love to use these in my baked goods like making caramel brownies! They melt easily to make it easier to incorporate into many different things. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who asks!
Margarita G.
If I could go back to the eighties when I was a little girl and me and my grandpa's to go to the pharmacy with my dad while we waited for my grandpa's prescriptions and Grandpa would put a nickel in this little box that they had where you can try samples and come back with a handful of others caramels we'd sit there and enjoy the current as well leave for Grandpa's medicine those were the days and that Carmel was like heaven
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Omg these are a blast from the past! I would always talk my mom into buying these for me at the gas station! I love these little guys! So sweet and creamy and not too sticky.
kathygraves
You go into get gasoline and see these at the checkout. That's the only place I see them, and if I do, I pick them up and happily eat them on my drive to wherever I'm going. They are cheap and slightly waxy but I love caramels and they get 4 stars for effort.
Brandy P.
Creola, AL
I have bought these before they were good but in my opinion not as great as the Werther's smooth and creamy. The Sather's are great I bought them before I saw them at a gas station and a little pricey but I would repurchase them again it has been awhile .
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Super cheAp Nd great tasting caramel bits!! Love these ! Always restock when i head over to get groceries love how u can also find them every where not hard to find at all! Def recommend!
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Super yummy, tried in true brand ! Love these little caramels and they are a great price, perfect for snaking or baking!!! Must try , i would recommend these to anybody! Can be purchased at the grocery store, or convenient stores! Great brand!!!!!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.