BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

Buy on Jet.com
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Mobile, AL
I have bought these before they were good but in my opinion not as great as the Werther's smooth and creamy. The Sather's are great I bought them before I saw them at a gas station and a little pricey but I would repurchase them again it has been awhile .
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bakersfield, CA
A very classic caramel candy. It is relatively inexpensive and can be found at most gas stations or grocery stores. Pretty affordable but I think there are other brands that are much better. I will buy from time to time but it is not my go-to option.
Amy C.
Amy C.
In my opinion, these are the best caramels available in the store. The perfect mixture of sticky and sweet but not too much of either one. So delicious! Try melting these and dipping apple slices in for a snack. So much yum! I love snacking on these.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Cheap grainy caramels that aren't as rich and creamy as another brand that I could mention. Not one of my favorites by any means but a good one if there are no other options available. They actually make my throat sore and I wouldn't recommend it.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Super yummy, tried in true brand ! Love these little caramels and they are a great price, perfect for snaking or baking!!! Must try , i would recommend these to anybody! Can be purchased at the grocery store, or convenient stores! Great brand!!!!!
Rosemia R.
Rosemia R.
The sathers caramels are great tasting caramels. They are chewy and have a flavor like a high end Carmel candy. The price is great for the bag and they are sold at drugstores. I use these carmels to make carmel apples.
Jill S.
Jill S.
You definitely cannot beat the price on these guys! A perfectly portioned bag and less than a dollar? I'll take two! These caramels are delicious. They are buttery and creamy and perfect sizes. Not too sticky either!
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Salem, OR
Their okay they could be better or evern creamer. Its affordable comes withmany of them. Good flavor. Perfect for craving good values I could say. The packaging could be better. Purchase worthy if you like them
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
Excellent to give this to my husband for Valentine's Day tasted great comes in white and dark and couple different flavors I didn't not want to put it in the sun for 15 minutes which was great low in sugar
lesia g.
lesia g.
My favorite kind of candy to have in the middle of the day to take the edge off. I have a sweet tooth and so a small little something is exactly what i need to break the 3 pm lull at the office.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.