BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

Buy on Jet.com
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
These are great for many things. I remember I used to melt and pour over my apples!! Try it!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
Milky and sweet. These are my favorite basic caramels. They are also good for baking.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
I love this it taste so great you or I can not stop at just one I eat the whole bag at once
Ágatha d.
Ágatha d.
Brazil
It is actually a candy brand very good but are a bit expensive
What weighs more and price of the product , because the taste is great and great quality
NO and Tao accessible any interior NOT state sell, but a little expensive
Yes I recommend , although expensive , is a delight
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Sabe quando vc ta numa Bad terrível e vc qer sai dela o mais rápido possivel ? Come um caramelo q vai muda tudo eu garanto , Diz akele ditado , é melhor vc ta chorando e engordando com varios caramelos dok fica Desidratada de tanta lágrima q vc perde (kkkkkkkkkk)
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
YUM! These taste amazing, and are small enough to keep or stash anywhere for secret candy time! I bought these on Amazon and recommend you do too

Fantastic quality. Would recommend to anyone looking to purchase one. Great and affordable product!
Alan M.
Alan M.
So tasty even when youhave visits, I putthem in my table and really believe .... after my parents come my house no one go without try one
jaqueline v.
jaqueline v.
Me gustan estos caramelos duros porque, son crujientes y deliciosos casi adictivos, siempre que salgo paso comprando un par de ellos
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
I always get them in my dollar store and i always buy around 5 packs i bring them to my work and everyone loves them.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.

is very tasty , I love it! It makes me very happy to eat these candies!I want to prove to others who do not yet know
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.