BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

• I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Baltimore, MD
OMG, there is nothing better than Caramels! Soft and chewy, these are the best!
Ambar D.
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
Love these. Love caramel and I love the brand. This brand has great candies and all the candies have a wonderful flavor. My only complaint is that their candies are a bit hard, so I would recommend sucking on them first before you chew. But I also think it is more enjoyable this way. I read somewhere that these candies are better than others because it is the same great flavor, but without the bloating that other candies can give you. Love this product and this company!!
Adaora E.
Adaora E.
Another guilty pleasure. You can't go wrong with a bag of simple caramels, but you will eat the whole bag guaranteed.
Norma R.
Norma R.
Love the price and the taste of these perfect cheap sweet tooth fix. A few of my residents at the nursing home always has these on hand.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Tiffin, OH
Sweet 7 Filling.My favorite candy!I buy these at Dollar Tree every time I shop.
Myla T.
Myla T.
Huntington, IN
I Love caramel they are almost exactly like milk duds but they are a lot sweeter. Caramel and chocolate most of my life along with my family ūüėć
Tabatha W.
Tabatha W.
Lebanon, TN
Yummy yummy to sathers caramels. Taste great with a great price attached. One of the best caramels you will taste.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canoga Park , CA
This candy is one of my top picks. I have been in love with these since i was a kid and i still have my Sathers Caramels ever so often
Takeya W.
Takeya W.
Montgomery, AL
I love caramel and I love this brand. Inexpensive and very tasty. Better than any name brand.
Lorain, OH
If you didn't grow up with these in grandmas house, i feel bad for you!Little squares of caramel are delicious, and cant forget cheap!
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.