BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Emily W.
Bakersfield, CA
A very classic caramel candy. It is relatively inexpensive and can be found at most gas stations or grocery stores. Pretty affordable but I think there are other brands that are much better. I will buy from time to time but it is not my go-to option.
Jill S.
You definitely cannot beat the price on these guys! A perfectly portioned bag and less than a dollar? I'll take two! These caramels are delicious. They are buttery and creamy and perfect sizes. Not too sticky either!
Lex M.
I love these so much! Carmel is so yummy!! It's super cheap especially for the amount you get would definitely recommend to a friend
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
I love caramel ! And eating these are so good , they're hard candy that taste so good
Ashlyn B.
New Orleans, LA
I like this caramel because it melts in your mouth and it tastes good and it don't leave a nasty aftertaste behind In This Very chewy
Carlyn P.
Los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amos los amos los amo
Michelle P.
I love caramel . This brand is okey a bit hard when you bite them but after they are pretty much soft
Vanessa D.
Dallas, TX
AOft, chewy, great tast. Not expensive. Very affordable. Can find them anywhere. Walmart target Walgreens has them.
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
These caramels are so good. They remind me of my childhood when I would snack on these
kathygraves
You go into get gasoline and see these at the checkout. That's the only place I see them, and if I do, I pick them up and happily eat them on my drive to wherever I'm going. They are cheap and slightly waxy but I love caramels and they get 4 stars for effort.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.