BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I would always eat these in the fall, they were so nice and satisfying. I can't seem to find them anymore though.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Raymondville, TX
I am a caramel lover do these are tasteful. Only downside is they aren't sild everywhere. Mostly at grocery stores or a wal mart.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I really like them. They're satisfying enough that I can have one or two and not have that little leftover craving. Plus I love the nostalgia factor from my childhood :)
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
They are great tasting and small enough to not feel guilty enjoying I really like them my family likes a lot
Anhel A.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
I love it.. Caramel is my favorite flavor...................... best candy evee................
shantel c.
shantel c.
My favorite candy to receive on Halloween. Yummy. There's no taste like these. I honestly forgot about these. Thanks influenster. I will be buying me some when I head out today!
Julia P.
Julia P.
Meridian, ID
So chocolatey and chewy. Love these so much! I have always loved these, tootsie rolls are the best.
Delonda G.
Delonda G.
Can very well taste the chocolate . the texture is greatttttt . i think they are devouring try them .
Chantille S.
Chantille S.
Palm Desert, CA
These are a great little snack for my daughter and for my son. They are tiny and not very messy at all
Mary R.
Mary R.
Mobile, AL
These are what every grandmother had when you were little. I love these and the price is the best too.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.