BY SATHERS #9 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer P.
These have been a favorite of mine since I was little and my children love them too.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
I don't like this at all , they taste okay just like a normal caramel but i don't like that stick into your teeth really bad ..
Manvir K.
These are amazing caramel treats! But sized so you can have your own individual piece and very good quality for the price!
Jessica
I could eat these all day long. Only down fall is some of the piece are really hard
Ana G.
Irving, TX
These candies have helped me calm myself down because I always ask for more of this candy
Rosemia R.
The sathers caramels are great tasting caramels. They are chewy and have a flavor like a high end Carmel candy. The price is great for the bag and they are sold at drugstores. I use these carmels to make carmel apples.
Kelsey R.
Ortonville, MI
Ive been eating these since i cant remember! Delicious, smooth and takes me back to a great time in my life.
Shelly V.
A good caramel for the price. Very chewy and kind of sticky but a great caramel taste.
Alicia G.
Can you get any better than this. OMG I have to have my own bag of these. So delicious!
lesia g.
My favorite kind of candy to have in the middle of the day to take the edge off. I have a sweet tooth and so a small little something is exactly what i need to break the 3 pm lull at the office.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Brittany B.