BY SATHERS #18 in Caramels

Bagged Candy - Sathers 2 for $1.50 value bagged candy. - Size: 2.3 oz, Flavor: Caramel, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Bag see more...

• How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and ...1 Answers
  • I need to try this yes yes1 Answers
  • Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Khapri S.
East Earl, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good for making Carmel apples and also ratting them by them selfs very soft and delightful
tabetha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love this it taste so great you or I can not stop at just one I eat the whole bag at once
Ja M.
These are a reminder of my childhood. My grandmother ALWAYS had bag of these in her house
Ana G.
Irving, TX
These candies have helped me calm myself down because I always ask for more of this candy
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not number one out there but it is really good when you want something sweet. Good flavor
Carlyn P.
Los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amo los amos los amos los amo
leah c.
Fresno, CA
These little caramel bites are soo good nice chewy candy that give your taste buds a kick
Alicia G.
Can you get any better than this. OMG I have to have my own bag of these. So delicious!
Kylee I.
Stockton, CA
These caramels are so good. They remind me of my childhood when I would snack on these
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These I love to keep in my purse for on the go to just have something sweet! So yummy!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.