BY SATHERS #8 in Caramels

• Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
jenna r.
jenna r.
Love these always buy them when I go to the store and my son likes them a lot to
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Syracuse, NY
Love these little chewy chocolate candies. They are great tasting and small enough to not feel guilty enjoying. These are a small treat that my gym gives out after a workout
Justin P.
Justin P.
Schererville, IN
Great for baking but not always as chewy as i expect. Sometimes i wonder how long they have been sitting for.
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
I love them. I remember when I was younger they would be for just a Penny at the stores. So my friends and I would always buy $1. Love then. There tasty.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Midland, MI
Oh these are for sure one of my biggest weaknesses. Not only do I love them big my husband and kids love them as well!
Huma R.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
I love caramels and these are so great. Caramels are definitely my biggest weakness. I can eat them straight or use them in baking and they're just great. These are super affordable too.
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
These little awesomely sweet candies are the bomb! I love them! they're soft, chewy & perfectly sweet for that sweet tooth of yours!
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Sathers Caramels are so good. They are just sweet and carameley enough to satisfy any sweet tooth. Good value.
D'Angelic S.
D'Angelic S.
Hague, VA
I love these so much. I wish the package came with more but you can't beat the price. they're nice and chewy. and the flavor is great.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Smyrna, GA
So mouth watering just thinking about caramel! One of my all time favorite candies growing up!
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
Do you eat them alone or use them in recipes?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
Are there bigger packs available?
Kiki J.
Kiki J.
Hampton, VA
How good are these caramels? I've never heard of them before and have not seen them where I am. Where can you find these at?
Camelia B.
Camelia B.
I need to try this yes yes
Brittany B.